Steelers, backup linebacker Andre Frazier agree to terms
The Steelers agreed to terms today on a two-year contract with linebacker Andre Frazier, a member of their Super Bowl-winning teams in 2005 and 2008.
Frazier, a backup linebacker and contributor on special teams, will receive a $125,000 signing bonus and base salaries of $620,000 and $630,000 over the next two seasons.
Frazier, a fourth-year pro, originally made the Steelers as a free agent-rookie from Cincinnati in 2005.
He was released in 2006 and spent some time with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2006 and 2007 before rejoining the Steelers in September of 2007.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Wild Wednesday proves Steelers rule
- Steelers submit application to play host to Super Bowl in 2023
- Steelers notebook: Best RB tandem in NFL?
- Steelers wide receiver Wheaton embraces move to slot position
- Steelers CB Allen working to regain form, make an impact
- Rossi: Moats looks to make a splash with Steelers
- Australians rule punting competition for chance to play for Steelers
- Offseason training helping to accelerate adjustment to NFL life
- Steelers to honor Bettis with ring ceremony in October
- James Harrison not cutting back on reps during OTAs