Steelers, backup linebacker Andre Frazier agree to terms
The Steelers agreed to terms today on a two-year contract with linebacker Andre Frazier, a member of their Super Bowl-winning teams in 2005 and 2008.
Frazier, a backup linebacker and contributor on special teams, will receive a $125,000 signing bonus and base salaries of $620,000 and $630,000 over the next two seasons.
Frazier, a fourth-year pro, originally made the Steelers as a free agent-rookie from Cincinnati in 2005.
He was released in 2006 and spent some time with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2006 and 2007 before rejoining the Steelers in September of 2007.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers re-sign WR Heyward-Bey to 1-year deal
- Steelers notebook: Team seek ease on West Coast travel
- Steelers notebook: Harrison return complicated by LeBeau, Titans
- Tomlin expects Steelers offense to grow
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell could move to replace Polamalu
- Tomlin eyes Steelers’ return to defensive success this season
- Steelers re-sign LB Harrison to 2-year deal
- Free agent LB Worilds surprises with announcement of retirement
- Roethlisberger deal worth as much as $108M
- Rooney not expecting much more out of free agency for Steelers
- Harrison writes he is deciding between signing with Steelers or Titans