Steelers, backup linebacker Andre Frazier agree to terms
The Steelers agreed to terms today on a two-year contract with linebacker Andre Frazier, a member of their Super Bowl-winning teams in 2005 and 2008.
Frazier, a backup linebacker and contributor on special teams, will receive a $125,000 signing bonus and base salaries of $620,000 and $630,000 over the next two seasons.
Frazier, a fourth-year pro, originally made the Steelers as a free agent-rookie from Cincinnati in 2005.
He was released in 2006 and spent some time with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2006 and 2007 before rejoining the Steelers in September of 2007.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Increasing pressure on QBs will be offseason focus for Steelers
- Steelers’ unrestricted free agent Moats proves worth at linebacker
- Steelers mum on national report involving head of security
- Steelers sign punter Wing to 1-year extension
- Steelers’ Rooney says both teams should use same footballs
- Steelers’ Rooney ‘not expecting a problem’ with new Big Ben deal
- NFL names sportsmanship award after Steelers founder
- Seven questions facing Steelers in quest for seventh Super Bowl title
- Steelers sign CFL defensive end Lemon
- Steelers injured running back Bell won’t be in uniform for Pro Bowl