Steelers, backup linebacker Andre Frazier agree to terms
The Steelers agreed to terms today on a two-year contract with linebacker Andre Frazier, a member of their Super Bowl-winning teams in 2005 and 2008.
Frazier, a backup linebacker and contributor on special teams, will receive a $125,000 signing bonus and base salaries of $620,000 and $630,000 over the next two seasons.
Frazier, a fourth-year pro, originally made the Steelers as a free agent-rookie from Cincinnati in 2005.
He was released in 2006 and spent some time with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2006 and 2007 before rejoining the Steelers in September of 2007.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers pressing to create opportunities to get to quarterback
- Jaguars’ Bortles much like Roethlisberger, except for lack of wins
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell aware of need to reduce penalties
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Starkey: Slapstick Steelers deserved to lose
- Steelers notebook: Harrison feeling down after loss in return
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Infractions, lack of discipline cost Steelers in loss to Buccaneers
- Steelers’ LeBeau faces another challenge
- Steelers’ Wheaton proving to be reliable target