Steelers finalize dates, times for preseason road games
The two road games on the Steelers 2009 preseason schedule have been finalized.
The Steelers will visit the Washington Redskins on Saturday, Aug. 22 at 7:30 p.m. They conclude their preseason schedule Thursday, Sept. 3, at the Carolina Panthers at 8 p.m.
Both games will be televised locally on KDKA-TV and FSN Pittsburgh.
The Steelers open their preseason against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, Aug. 13 at 8 p.m. at Heinz Field after the teams met in Super Bowl XLIII. The game will be televised on ESPN.
The Steelers host the Buffalo Bills and Terrell Owens on Saturday, Aug. 29 at 7:30 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers remain confident in defense
- Berry wins Steelers’ punting job; Wing traded to Giants
- Steelers laud decision, praise Brady for taking on Goodell
- With most starters resting, Steelers turn in lackluster loss at Heinz
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- Steelers notebook: Thomas, Moats only starting defensive players to see action vs. Panthers
- In reworking contract, Steelers WR Brown gets hefty pay raise
- Steelers notebook: New kicker Scobee relishes opportunity
- RB Williams believes he’s making seamless transition to Steelers
- Steelers WR Bryant’s suspension upheld
- Steelers running back eager to prove he can help bridge gap to Bell