Steelers finalize dates, times for preseason road games
The two road games on the Steelers 2009 preseason schedule have been finalized.
The Steelers will visit the Washington Redskins on Saturday, Aug. 22 at 7:30 p.m. They conclude their preseason schedule Thursday, Sept. 3, at the Carolina Panthers at 8 p.m.
Both games will be televised locally on KDKA-TV and FSN Pittsburgh.
The Steelers open their preseason against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, Aug. 13 at 8 p.m. at Heinz Field after the teams met in Super Bowl XLIII. The game will be televised on ESPN.
The Steelers host the Buffalo Bills and Terrell Owens on Saturday, Aug. 29 at 7:30 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers defense a long way from ‘greatest of all time’
- Steelers remain confident in ground game
- NFL notebook: Cardinals RB Dwyer arrested on assault charges
- Steelers notebook: Former lineman Kemoeatu receives kidney from brother
- Panthers defensive end Hardy placed on exempt list
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger still hurting after hard hit from Ravens’ Upshaw
- Steelers notebook: RT Gilbert not in danger of losing his job
- Steelers not receiving big returns on their offseason investments
- Steelers veteran defenders want young teammates to step up
- Steelers film session: Missed tackles prove costly
- Mistakes multiply for Steelers in rout by Ravens