Steelers finalize dates, times for preseason road games
The two road games on the Steelers 2009 preseason schedule have been finalized.
The Steelers will visit the Washington Redskins on Saturday, Aug. 22 at 7:30 p.m. They conclude their preseason schedule Thursday, Sept. 3, at the Carolina Panthers at 8 p.m.
Both games will be televised locally on KDKA-TV and FSN Pittsburgh.
The Steelers open their preseason against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, Aug. 13 at 8 p.m. at Heinz Field after the teams met in Super Bowl XLIII. The game will be televised on ESPN.
The Steelers host the Buffalo Bills and Terrell Owens on Saturday, Aug. 29 at 7:30 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Safety Collins seeks to buck Alabama DB trend
- NFL Draft preview: Safety crop offers no sure-fire stars
- Miami linebacker Perryman eager to stand tall on draft day
- NFL Draft preview: UCLA’s Kendricks leads deep inside linebacker class
- Steelers legend Blount to announce team’s second-round draft pick
- NFL Draft preview: Thin crop of offensive tackles available
- Steelers wrap up pre-draft visits with four defensive players
- Wisconsin’s Gordon flashes ahead of the pack
- Steelers bring in 2 more cornerbacks for visits
- NFL Draft preview: Running back class is deep, talented
- NFL draft preview: Rich harvest of receivers