Steelers finalize dates, times for preseason road games
The two road games on the Steelers 2009 preseason schedule have been finalized.
The Steelers will visit the Washington Redskins on Saturday, Aug. 22 at 7:30 p.m. They conclude their preseason schedule Thursday, Sept. 3, at the Carolina Panthers at 8 p.m.
Both games will be televised locally on KDKA-TV and FSN Pittsburgh.
The Steelers open their preseason against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, Aug. 13 at 8 p.m. at Heinz Field after the teams met in Super Bowl XLIII. The game will be televised on ESPN.
The Steelers host the Buffalo Bills and Terrell Owens on Saturday, Aug. 29 at 7:30 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- Steelers hold high hopes for pass defense
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Joe Greene only 2nd player in Steelers history to get number retired
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- Steelers linebacker Spence confident he can avoid injury setbacks
- Steelers hoping that youth movement breathes life into team
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- GM Colbert expects Roethlisberger to end career with Steelers