Steelers finalize dates, times for preseason road games
The two road games on the Steelers 2009 preseason schedule have been finalized.
The Steelers will visit the Washington Redskins on Saturday, Aug. 22 at 7:30 p.m. They conclude their preseason schedule Thursday, Sept. 3, at the Carolina Panthers at 8 p.m.
Both games will be televised locally on KDKA-TV and FSN Pittsburgh.
The Steelers open their preseason against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, Aug. 13 at 8 p.m. at Heinz Field after the teams met in Super Bowl XLIII. The game will be televised on ESPN.
The Steelers host the Buffalo Bills and Terrell Owens on Saturday, Aug. 29 at 7:30 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: No-huddle gets limited use vs. Texans
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers lookahead: Colts QB Luck becoming one of NFL’s elite
- Steelers’ defense rebounds after shaky 1st quarter, forces Texans into mistakes
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big