Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Shazier sits, Justin Brown inactive vs. Texans
- Steelers seeking solutions for scoring problems in red zone
- Texans coach O’Brien still cherishes time at Penn State
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers notebook: Shazier limited in practice
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Steelers rookie Tuitt prepares for big role
- Robinson: Big Ben on pace to break Favre’s record — for sacks
- Play of the week: Texans find success with zone stretch running attack
- Steelers notebook: WR Brown recalls Houston’s Watt as teammates at CMU