Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers hoping that youth movement breathes life into team
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- Steelers linebacker Spence confident he can avoid injury setbacks
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Steelers notebook: Team hasn’t called on Keisel, Harrison yet
- GM Colbert expects Roethlisberger to end career with Steelers
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
- Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
- Roethlisberger ‘prays’ he can stay with Steelers when deal expires
- Inside the ropes: Speedy rookie Archer dazzles at 1st training camp practice