Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Steelers should corner the market at NFL Draft
- Former soccer goalie Lambo chasing NFL dream
- Most talent in NFL Draft play at Steelers’ positions of need
- Steelers receiver Brown attends workouts despite previous comments
- NFL Draft preview: Sizing up the specialists
- Washington’s Shelton grows into big role, looks forward to draft
- High risk, reward with 1st-round quarterbacks in NFL Draft
- A host of top NFL Draft picks figure to be versatile defensive linemen
- Miami linebacker Perryman eager to stand tall on draft day
- NFL Draft preview: UCLA’s Kendricks leads deep inside linebacker class
- Baylor’s Petty trying to buck stereotype