Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Brown leads WRs in Pro Bowl voting, Bell 2nd at RB
- Steelers lookahead: Chiefs’ Charles injured but remains dangerous threat
- Steelers offense finding an unprecedented balance when it counts
- Injury-thinned Steelers linebackers corps stands tall in win over Falcons
- QB Smith is chief concern for Steelers’ defense
- Steelers guard DeCastro paving new roads
- Steelers hold off the Falcons to keep moving in AFC North chase
- Steelers notebook: ‘Killer B’s’ set team records in victory
- Red-zone defense helps Steelers hang on against Falcons
- Steelers, young and old, thirst for opportunity to reach the postseason