Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Steelers notebook: Young players provide big challenge for special teams coach
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Steelers notebook: Gay endorses domestic violence app
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Rossi: Bad Ben is big problem for Steelers
- Robinson: Big Ben on pace to break Favre’s record — for sacks
- Rossi: Steelers’ ‘march of mediocrity’ baffling