Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers interested in playing internationally again
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Steelers’ Heyward looking to stay for long haul
- Former Steelers kicker Reed doesn’t like new NFL PAT rule
- Steelers claim QB-turned-WR Gardner
- Steelers guard Foster likes offense’s direction heading into season
- Ex-baseball player Golson a hit with Steelers
- Baldwin’s Wild living his dream in Steelers’ minicamp
- Undrafted free agent linemen seek to provide depth for Steelers
- Steelers gamble Chickillo can make transition to outside linebacker
- Steelers’ Lemon hopes to put squeeze on opposing QBs