Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Jaguars’ Bortles is mirror image of Steelers’ Roethlisberger
- Steelers secondary aims to improve execution in order to prevent future mistakes
- Starkey: Slapstick Steelers deserved to lose
- Starkey: Gay’s message important, troubling
- Steelers notebook: Harrison feeling down after loss in return
- Steelers notebook: LB Worilds, RB Blount fined by NFL
- Bucs’ Murphy turns back the clock to burn Steelers again