Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Banged-up Steelers can clinch with win over Chiefs
- Steelers’ Bell, Chiefs’ Charles elevating running back position in NFL
- Chiefs game-plan play that suits speedy rookie Thomas’ talents
- Steelers notebook: Bell says he’s prepared to test Chiefs defense
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable
- Steelers, young and old, thirst for opportunity to reach the postseason
- QB Smith is chief concern for Steelers’ defense
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin unaware of mumps outbreak in NHL
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Steelers lookahead: Chiefs’ Charles injured but remains dangerous threat
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions