Roethlisberger returns to Steelers practice
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is practicing a day after hurting his left knee during drills at the Steelers' South Side facility.
Roethlisberger limped off the field Wednesday and declined to comment on how he injured his knee or the severity of it. His taking part in practice today confirms that the injury is not serious.
The Steelers are holding their final practice of the week today. They have three more practices next week before breaking for the summer.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Greene expects Steelers jersey retirement ceremony to get emotional
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- Steelers wide receiver Brown getting accolades as one of NFL’s best
- Roethlisberger’s performance arguably among NFL’s greatest
- Steelers notebook: Offensive lineman Adams returns to reserve role
- QB Roethlisberger, Steelers roll past Colts in record-setting game