Steelers' Roethlisberger returns to practice
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger returned to practice Thursday, a day after he limped off the field following a collision with running back Willie Parker.
Roethlisberger had his left knee wrapped yeserday in the only sign of the mishap that occurred during the team's optional offseason workouts.
Roethlisberger apparently didn't require treatment following the collision, although he was seen limping out of the Steelers' practice complex shortly after the workout ended Wednesday.
Camp opens July 31
The Steelers announced that they will open training camp July 31 and will work out at St. Vincent College through Aug. 20.
The first practice is scheduled for Aug. 1. Only afternoon practices are open to the public.
The only evening practice will be Aug. 7 at Latrobe High School's stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers defense a long way from ‘greatest of all time’
- Steelers remain confident in ground game
- NFL notebook: Cardinals RB Dwyer arrested on assault charges
- Steelers notebook: Former lineman Kemoeatu receives kidney from brother
- Panthers defensive end Hardy placed on exempt list
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger still hurting after hard hit from Ravens’ Upshaw
- Steelers notebook: RT Gilbert not in danger of losing his job
- Steelers not receiving big returns on their offseason investments
- Steelers veteran defenders want young teammates to step up
- Mistakes multiply for Steelers in rout by Ravens
- Steelers intrigued by athleticism of free agent Jones