Steelers' Roethlisberger returns to practice
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger returned to practice Thursday, a day after he limped off the field following a collision with running back Willie Parker.
Roethlisberger had his left knee wrapped yeserday in the only sign of the mishap that occurred during the team's optional offseason workouts.
Roethlisberger apparently didn't require treatment following the collision, although he was seen limping out of the Steelers' practice complex shortly after the workout ended Wednesday.
Camp opens July 31
The Steelers announced that they will open training camp July 31 and will work out at St. Vincent College through Aug. 20.
The first practice is scheduled for Aug. 1. Only afternoon practices are open to the public.
The only evening practice will be Aug. 7 at Latrobe High School's stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- Greene expects Steelers jersey retirement ceremony to get emotional
- Steelers wide receiver Brown getting accolades as one of NFL’s best
- QB Roethlisberger, Steelers roll past Colts in record-setting game
- Steelers notebook: Offensive lineman Adams returns to reserve role
- Steelers notebook: CB Allen sent to bench