Steelers' Roethlisberger returns to practice
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger returned to practice Thursday, a day after he limped off the field following a collision with running back Willie Parker.
Roethlisberger had his left knee wrapped yeserday in the only sign of the mishap that occurred during the team's optional offseason workouts.
Roethlisberger apparently didn't require treatment following the collision, although he was seen limping out of the Steelers' practice complex shortly after the workout ended Wednesday.
Camp opens July 31
The Steelers announced that they will open training camp July 31 and will work out at St. Vincent College through Aug. 20.
The first practice is scheduled for Aug. 1. Only afternoon practices are open to the public.
The only evening practice will be Aug. 7 at Latrobe High School's stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Steelers notebook: Running back Bell OK with play-calling against Ravens
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers notebook: Shazier practices, hopes to play Monday at Chargers
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- Tomlin: Bryant keeping distance from Steelers
- Rossi: Steelers-Ravens rivalry is about something borrowed
- Rossi: Put this Steelers loss squarely on the kicker
- Missed field goals haunt Steelers in OT loss to Ravens
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell shrugs off Ravens WR’s comments