Steelers' Roethlisberger returns to practice
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger returned to practice Thursday, a day after he limped off the field following a collision with running back Willie Parker.
Roethlisberger had his left knee wrapped yeserday in the only sign of the mishap that occurred during the team's optional offseason workouts.
Roethlisberger apparently didn't require treatment following the collision, although he was seen limping out of the Steelers' practice complex shortly after the workout ended Wednesday.
Camp opens July 31
The Steelers announced that they will open training camp July 31 and will work out at St. Vincent College through Aug. 20.
The first practice is scheduled for Aug. 1. Only afternoon practices are open to the public.
The only evening practice will be Aug. 7 at Latrobe High School's stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Versatile linebacker Moats getting up to speed with Steelers
- Despite fulfilling promise to mother, Steelers’ Tomlin not yet satisfied
- Report: Steelers worth $1.118 billion
- Steelers’ Taylor ‘hurt’ by pay cut
- Steelers defensive back Thomas isn’t conceding starting position yet
- Timmons feels pressure to transform Steelers back into contender