Steelers' Roethlisberger returns to practice
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger returned to practice Thursday, a day after he limped off the field following a collision with running back Willie Parker.
Roethlisberger had his left knee wrapped yeserday in the only sign of the mishap that occurred during the team's optional offseason workouts.
Roethlisberger apparently didn't require treatment following the collision, although he was seen limping out of the Steelers' practice complex shortly after the workout ended Wednesday.
Camp opens July 31
The Steelers announced that they will open training camp July 31 and will work out at St. Vincent College through Aug. 20.
The first practice is scheduled for Aug. 1. Only afternoon practices are open to the public.
The only evening practice will be Aug. 7 at Latrobe High School's stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers pressing to create opportunities to get to quarterback
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell aware of need to reduce penalties
- Jaguars’ Bortles much like Roethlisberger, except for lack of wins
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Starkey: Slapstick Steelers deserved to lose
- NFL record little solace for Steelers WR Brown
- Steelers notebook: Harrison feeling down after loss in return
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Steelers secondary aims to improve execution in order to prevent future mistakes