Steeler linebacker Timmons said Sunday's injury 'no big deal'
Outside linebacker Lawrence Timmons wrote today on his blog that the ankle injury that knocked him out of the Steelers game last Sunday is "not a big deal." He expects to play Nov. 9 against the Broncos in Denver.
Timmons wrote that he sustained a Grade One sprain of his right ankle. He missed the Steelers' season opener on Sept. 10 because of a sprained left ankle that he sustained in a preseason game
"I should come back faster than I did from that ankle sprain," Timmons wrote. Timmons gets extra time to heal as the Steelers have their regularly scheduled bye this week.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Steelers notebook: Running back Bell OK with play-calling against Ravens
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers notebook: Shazier practices, hopes to play Monday at Chargers
- Tomlin: Bryant keeping distance from Steelers
- Rossi: Steelers-Ravens rivalry is about something borrowed
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- Rossi: Put this Steelers loss squarely on the kicker
- Missed field goals haunt Steelers in OT loss to Ravens