Steeler linebacker Timmons said Sunday's injury 'no big deal'
Outside linebacker Lawrence Timmons wrote today on his blog that the ankle injury that knocked him out of the Steelers game last Sunday is "not a big deal." He expects to play Nov. 9 against the Broncos in Denver.
Timmons wrote that he sustained a Grade One sprain of his right ankle. He missed the Steelers' season opener on Sept. 10 because of a sprained left ankle that he sustained in a preseason game
"I should come back faster than I did from that ankle sprain," Timmons wrote. Timmons gets extra time to heal as the Steelers have their regularly scheduled bye this week.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers nose tackle McCullers finds performance, fitness go hand in hand
- Steelers’ defense unfazed by noise, believes in potential
- Healthy defensive back Mitchell eager for 2nd season with Steelers
- Rossi: Steelers’ tarnished Bell rings true
- Tomlin gives suggestion Steelers won’t be shy about going for 2
- NFL notebook: Broncos left tackle Clady tears ACL, likely out for season
- Steelers’ Brown: Attendance ‘never a doubt’ for offseason workouts
- Steelers notebook: Blake gets outside shot in nickel
- Former Steelers linebacker Robinson dies
- Steelers notebook: LB Harrison open for larger role