NFL fines Steelers' Harrison for shoving Whitworth
The NFL has fined outside linebacker James Harrison $5,000 for hitting Bengals tackle Andrew Whitworth in the Steelers '18-12 loss to Cincinnati last Sunday.
Harrison shoved Whitworth in the face after a play in the fourth quarter.
He drew an unnecessary roughness penalty, costing the Steelers' 15 yards.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers quarterback Vick getting more acquainted with offense
- Steelers hoping to establish run early against San Diego
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Steelers notebook: Running back Bell OK with play-calling against Ravens
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- Steelers notebook: Shazier practices, hopes to play Monday at Chargers
- Nothing normal about Steelers’ standard as backups fill vital roles
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell shrugs off Ravens WR’s comments
- New Steelers kicker Boswell ready for challenge at Heinz