NFL fines Steelers' Harrison for shoving Whitworth
The NFL has fined outside linebacker James Harrison $5,000 for hitting Bengals tackle Andrew Whitworth in the Steelers '18-12 loss to Cincinnati last Sunday.
Harrison shoved Whitworth in the face after a play in the fourth quarter.
He drew an unnecessary roughness penalty, costing the Steelers' 15 yards.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers RB Archer trying to catch up after tough rookie season
- Steelers LB Timmons has grown into leadership role on defense
- Steelers notebook: Backup QB Gradkowski remains out with shoulder issue
- Rossi: St. Vincent a football sanctuary during Steelers training camp
- Steelers tackle Beachum braces for competition along offensive line
- Steelers notebook: Rookie CB Golson still dealing with left shoulder pain
- Steelers’ Brown arrives in style, vows to be ‘the best in the world’
- Butler, Steelers defense take on new challenges
- Steelers ‘confident’ bid for 2023 Super Bowl in offing
- Goodell doesn’t discount Pittsburgh’s chances of hosting 2023 Super Bowl
- Steelers RB Bell ready despite being in limbo