Polamalu, Kemoeatu ruled out for for Sunday
The Steelers will be without strong safety Troy Polamalu and left guard Chris Kemoeatu when they play the Ravens at Heinz Field.
Polamalu (knee) did not practice all week and will miss his sixth consecutive game. Kemoeatu (wrist) will miss his second consecutive game. The two along with cornerback Keenan Lewis (back) have been ruled out of Sunday's 1 p.m. game between the AFC North rivals.
Outside linebacker James Harrison has been listed as questionable against the Ravens.
Harrison, who leads the Steelers with 10 sacks, didn't practice today because of a biceps injury.
The Ravens (8-6) will likely have to beat the Steelers (7-7) without All-Pro safety Ed Reed.
Reed (groin) did not practice again today. He is listed as doubtful for Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Jaguars’ Bortles is mirror image of Steelers’ Roethlisberger
- Starkey: Slapstick Steelers deserved to lose
- Steelers’ Wheaton proving to be reliable target
- Steelers DE Heyward making strides
- Infractions, lack of discipline cost Steelers in loss to Buccaneers
- Steelers secondary aims to improve execution in order to prevent future mistakes
- Steelers notebook: Harrison feeling down after loss in return