Polamalu, Kemoeatu ruled out for for Sunday
The Steelers will be without strong safety Troy Polamalu and left guard Chris Kemoeatu when they play the Ravens at Heinz Field.
Polamalu (knee) did not practice all week and will miss his sixth consecutive game. Kemoeatu (wrist) will miss his second consecutive game. The two along with cornerback Keenan Lewis (back) have been ruled out of Sunday's 1 p.m. game between the AFC North rivals.
Outside linebacker James Harrison has been listed as questionable against the Ravens.
Harrison, who leads the Steelers with 10 sacks, didn't practice today because of a biceps injury.
The Ravens (8-6) will likely have to beat the Steelers (7-7) without All-Pro safety Ed Reed.
Reed (groin) did not practice again today. He is listed as doubtful for Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Chiefs pass rush to test Steelers
- Steelers, young and old, thirst for opportunity to reach the postseason
- QB Smith is chief concern for Steelers’ defense
- Steelers notebook: Brown leads WRs in Pro Bowl voting, Bell 2nd at RB
- Steelers lookahead: Chiefs’ Charles injured but remains dangerous threat
- Steelers offense finding an unprecedented balance when it counts
- Steelers Film Session: Falcons find way to limit Bell’s production
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin unaware of mumps outbreak in NHL
- Red-zone defense helps Steelers hang on against Falcons
- Steelers hold off the Falcons to keep moving in AFC North chase
- Steelers notebook: Pass rush still seeks spark from rookie Tuitt