Polamalu, Kemoeatu ruled out for for Sunday
The Steelers will be without strong safety Troy Polamalu and left guard Chris Kemoeatu when they play the Ravens at Heinz Field.
Polamalu (knee) did not practice all week and will miss his sixth consecutive game. Kemoeatu (wrist) will miss his second consecutive game. The two along with cornerback Keenan Lewis (back) have been ruled out of Sunday's 1 p.m. game between the AFC North rivals.
Outside linebacker James Harrison has been listed as questionable against the Ravens.
Harrison, who leads the Steelers with 10 sacks, didn't practice today because of a biceps injury.
The Ravens (8-6) will likely have to beat the Steelers (7-7) without All-Pro safety Ed Reed.
Reed (groin) did not practice again today. He is listed as doubtful for Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Rossi: As Blount walked, Porter called
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Lack of experienced backup means more work for Steelers RB Bell
- Cut by Steelers, LeGarrette Blount joins Patriots
- Steelers notebook: Gay, secondary brace for Saints QB Brees
- Steelers cut ties with running back Blount after incident in Tennessee
- Steelers’ Mitchell banned from social media
- Steelers notebook: Heinz Field not in play for Bills-Jets
- Steelers rally past Titans for key win