Polamalu, Kemoeatu ruled out for for Sunday
The Steelers will be without strong safety Troy Polamalu and left guard Chris Kemoeatu when they play the Ravens at Heinz Field.
Polamalu (knee) did not practice all week and will miss his sixth consecutive game. Kemoeatu (wrist) will miss his second consecutive game. The two along with cornerback Keenan Lewis (back) have been ruled out of Sunday's 1 p.m. game between the AFC North rivals.
Outside linebacker James Harrison has been listed as questionable against the Ravens.
Harrison, who leads the Steelers with 10 sacks, didn't practice today because of a biceps injury.
The Ravens (8-6) will likely have to beat the Steelers (7-7) without All-Pro safety Ed Reed.
Reed (groin) did not practice again today. He is listed as doubtful for Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- Polamalu, Taylor among Steelers starters returning for Sunday’s game vs. Saints
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- NFL parity makes playoff chase a multi-team muddle
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Rossi: Book on Steelers coach Tomlin is still open
- Steelers cut ties with running back Blount after incident in Tennessee
- Cut by Steelers, LeGarrette Blount joins Patriots