Polamalu, Kemoeatu ruled out for for Sunday
The Steelers will be without strong safety Troy Polamalu and left guard Chris Kemoeatu when they play the Ravens at Heinz Field.
Polamalu (knee) did not practice all week and will miss his sixth consecutive game. Kemoeatu (wrist) will miss his second consecutive game. The two along with cornerback Keenan Lewis (back) have been ruled out of Sunday's 1 p.m. game between the AFC North rivals.
Outside linebacker James Harrison has been listed as questionable against the Ravens.
Harrison, who leads the Steelers with 10 sacks, didn't practice today because of a biceps injury.
The Ravens (8-6) will likely have to beat the Steelers (7-7) without All-Pro safety Ed Reed.
Reed (groin) did not practice again today. He is listed as doubtful for Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- Steelers notebook: Offensive lineman Adams returns to reserve role
- Rossi: Roethlisberger’s 100th was legendary, maybe more
- Greene expects Steelers jersey retirement ceremony to get emotional
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Steelers wide receiver Brown getting accolades as one of NFL’s best