Steelers meeting with four prospects, including PSU's Bowman
The Steelers are meeting with four NFL draft prospects today, including Penn State linebacker Navorro Bowman.
Also visiting the Steelers today are Purdue defensive lineman Michael Neal, Wake Forest offensive tackle Chris DeGeare and Kansas safety Darrell Stuckey.
Bowman, Neal, DeGeare and Stuckey are the first four players to officially visit the Steelers in advance of the draft. Teams are allowed to host 30 players prior to the draft, which will be held April 22-24.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers notebook: Officials discuss new game ball procedures
- Inside the Steelers: Rookie linebacker Chickillo continues to excel
- Steelers stress improved conditioning in attempt to play past injuries
- Steelers’ reserve quarterbacks vie to secure spot behind Roethlisberger, Gradkowski
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Steelers notebook: LB Dupree sits out backs-on–backers drill
- Tight ends’ role in Steelers passing game continues to lessen but players remain selfless
- Inside the Steelers: Williams’ quickness out of backfield evident in drills
- Steelers notebook: Backup QB Gradkowski remains out with shoulder issue
- Memories of Steelers fan from Beaver Falls go beyond simple recall
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin says Latrobe session won’t differ from normal practice