Steelers meeting with Iupati, Pouncey
The Steelers are meeting with six NFL draft prospects today, including two that have been linked to the team in various mock drafts.
Idaho guard Mike Iupati and Florida center/guard Maurkice Pouncey headline the group that is visiting the Steelers at their South Side practice facility.
Both have been projected as first-round picks.
The Steelers are also meeting with defensive linemen Linval Joseph of East Carolina and Clifton Geathers of South Carolina as well as Arizona tight end Rob Gronkowski and South Florida wide receiver Carlton Mitchell.
Gronkowski, one of the top tight ends in the draft, is a graduate of Woodland Hills High School. Geathers' brother, Robert Jr., starts at defensive end for the Bengals.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Timmons feels pressure to transform Steelers back into contender
- Despite fulfilling promise to mother, Steelers’ Tomlin not yet satisfied
- In open AFC North, it’s anyone’s game
- Versatile linebacker Moats getting up to speed with Steelers
- Steelers defensive back Thomas isn’t conceding starting position yet
- Report: Steelers worth $1.118 billion
- Steelers’ Taylor ‘hurt’ by pay cut
- Steelers’ Pouncey not named on initial police report
- Pounceys vow to defend themselves against nightclub allegations