Steelers meeting with Iupati, Pouncey
The Steelers are meeting with six NFL draft prospects today, including two that have been linked to the team in various mock drafts.
Idaho guard Mike Iupati and Florida center/guard Maurkice Pouncey headline the group that is visiting the Steelers at their South Side practice facility.
Both have been projected as first-round picks.
The Steelers are also meeting with defensive linemen Linval Joseph of East Carolina and Clifton Geathers of South Carolina as well as Arizona tight end Rob Gronkowski and South Florida wide receiver Carlton Mitchell.
Gronkowski, one of the top tight ends in the draft, is a graduate of Woodland Hills High School. Geathers' brother, Robert Jr., starts at defensive end for the Bengals.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Safety Collins seeks to buck Alabama DB trend
- NFL Draft preview: Safety crop offers no sure-fire stars
- Steelers legend Blount to announce team’s second-round draft pick
- NFL Draft preview: UCLA’s Kendricks leads deep inside linebacker class
- Miami linebacker Perryman eager to stand tall on draft day
- Steelers open daunting season at Patriots, play 5 prime-time games
- NFL Draft preview: Running back class is deep, talented
- Steelers receiver Brown skipping voluntary offseason workouts
- Steelers wrap up pre-draft visits with four defensive players