Steelers receiver Sweed returns to practice
Steelers receiver Limas Sweed returned to practice today after missing the end of last season and going on the non-injured list for personal reasons.
"I am excited to be back on the field in the locker room with my teammates," Sweed said in a statement released by the team. "I appreciate all the support I received from the Steelers organization while I dealt with some personal issues at the end of the 2009 season.
I have been working diligently and I am focused on the remainder of the offseason in getting myself prepared to have a great 2010 season."
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers kicker Boswell puts best foot forward
- South Fayette, Aliquippa form unique traditions for Thanksgiving Day
- McIntyre students hope Buddy Bench is beneficial to all
- Gorman: Look out for unsung hero
- Penn State suffers home loss to Radford
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- West Virginia football team finds late-season mean streak
- Occupying playoff spot on Thanksgiving good harbinger for Penguins
- Kiski Area boys a team in transition after graduation of top scorer
- Penn State-West Virginia rivalry renews at Elite Eight
- Expanded roster helps boost Kiski Area girls