Polamalu back for final week of Steelers' spring practice
Pro Bowl strong safety Troy Polamalu is practicing today with the Steelers at their indoor facility.
Polamalu had skipped the voluntary practices prior to this week as he opted to train in California, which he normally does during the offseason.
Polamalu went bowling with the rest of the Steelers Tuesday, and he is expected to take part in the walk through the team has scheduled for Thursday, the final day of offseason practice.
The Steelers had planned to hold a walk through at Heinz Field today but the rainy weather forced them indoors.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- W.V. entrepreneurs offer hope as coal fades as economic engine
- Slain St. Clair officer walked into ‘worst nightmare’ for police
- Ex-recreation director settles age discrimination lawsuit against Pittsburgh
- Mentor takes young Brackenridge hunter under his wing
- 7 percent in Allegheny County allowed to carry concealed gun
- Field conditions could play factor for Clairton in PIAA quarterfinals
- Penguins’ reshuffled top line of Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz looks familiar
- 2,200 union employees of ATI lose coverage
- Increasing player salaries pinch financial flexibility of Pirates