Polamalu back for final week of Steelers' spring practice
Pro Bowl strong safety Troy Polamalu is practicing today with the Steelers at their indoor facility.
Polamalu had skipped the voluntary practices prior to this week as he opted to train in California, which he normally does during the offseason.
Polamalu went bowling with the rest of the Steelers Tuesday, and he is expected to take part in the walk through the team has scheduled for Thursday, the final day of offseason practice.
The Steelers had planned to hold a walk through at Heinz Field today but the rainy weather forced them indoors.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers are banking on linebackers to improve strength of defense
- Kaboly: Steelers fill biggest needs by drafting defensive players
- Penn State tight end James, a South Allegheny grad, goes to Steelers in 5th round
- Steelers get their corner with Mississippi’s Golson
- Steelers notebook: Harrison will play fewer snaps this season
- Steelers draft WR from Auburn in 3rd round
- Steelers focus on defense on final day of NFL Draft
- Steeler draft analysis: There’s no excuse for no 1st-round cornerback
- Steelers mock drafts: Beat writers give their picks
- Steelers take Kentucky OLB Dupree with 1st-round pick in draft
- Rossi: Pittsburgh could show NFL a draft party