Steelers announce training camp practice schedule
Steelers players report to training camp July 30 at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe and will conduct their first official practice a day later, the team announced.
Coach Mike Tomlin normally conducts a conditioning run on the day that players report.
Training camp ends Aug. 20, the day before the Steelers visit the New York Giants at 7:30 p.m. in their second preseason game.
The Steelers play their first preseason game against the Detroit Lions on Aug. 14 at Heinz Field at 7:30 p.m..
The first day of open practice for fans is July 31. The last day of open practice is Aug. 18.
Open practices begin at 2:55 p.m. The Saint Vincent College campus opens to the public at 1:30 p.m.
Open practice schedule: July 31, Aug. 1, Aug. 2, Aug. 3, Aug. 4, Aug. 5, Aug. 6 (7 p.m. at Latrobe Stadium), Aug. 7 (TBD), Aug. 8, Aug. 9, Aug. 10, Aug. 11, Aug. 12, Aug. 16, Aug. 17, Aug. 18.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers rookie says Sam, his former roommate, has changed
- Steelers aim to create more turnovers this year with speedier defense
- Steelers notebook: Shoulder pads get technological boost for Ravens game
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Joe Greene only 2nd player in Steelers history to get number retired
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- Steelers hold high hopes for pass defense
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish