Steelers announce training camp practice schedule
Steelers players report to training camp July 30 at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe and will conduct their first official practice a day later, the team announced.
Coach Mike Tomlin normally conducts a conditioning run on the day that players report.
Training camp ends Aug. 20, the day before the Steelers visit the New York Giants at 7:30 p.m. in their second preseason game.
The Steelers play their first preseason game against the Detroit Lions on Aug. 14 at Heinz Field at 7:30 p.m..
The first day of open practice for fans is July 31. The last day of open practice is Aug. 18.
Open practices begin at 2:55 p.m. The Saint Vincent College campus opens to the public at 1:30 p.m.
Open practice schedule: July 31, Aug. 1, Aug. 2, Aug. 3, Aug. 4, Aug. 5, Aug. 6 (7 p.m. at Latrobe Stadium), Aug. 7 (TBD), Aug. 8, Aug. 9, Aug. 10, Aug. 11, Aug. 12, Aug. 16, Aug. 17, Aug. 18.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Prime time not kind to Heinz Field
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- Steelers wide receiver Brown getting accolades as one of NFL’s best
- Greene expects Steelers jersey retirement ceremony to get emotional
- Steelers notebook: Offensive lineman Adams returns to reserve role
- Roethlisberger’s performance arguably among NFL’s greatest
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Rossi: Roethlisberger’s 100th was legendary, maybe more
- Steelers’ receivers enjoy being part of Ben’s record day