Steelers announce training camp practice schedule
Steelers players report to training camp July 30 at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe and will conduct their first official practice a day later, the team announced.
Coach Mike Tomlin normally conducts a conditioning run on the day that players report.
Training camp ends Aug. 20, the day before the Steelers visit the New York Giants at 7:30 p.m. in their second preseason game.
The Steelers play their first preseason game against the Detroit Lions on Aug. 14 at Heinz Field at 7:30 p.m..
The first day of open practice for fans is July 31. The last day of open practice is Aug. 18.
Open practices begin at 2:55 p.m. The Saint Vincent College campus opens to the public at 1:30 p.m.
Open practice schedule: July 31, Aug. 1, Aug. 2, Aug. 3, Aug. 4, Aug. 5, Aug. 6 (7 p.m. at Latrobe Stadium), Aug. 7 (TBD), Aug. 8, Aug. 9, Aug. 10, Aug. 11, Aug. 12, Aug. 16, Aug. 17, Aug. 18.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Australians rule punting competition for chance to play for Steelers
- Steelers to honor Bettis with ring ceremony in October
- Rossi: Moats looks to make a splash with Steelers
- Steelers CB Allen working to regain form, make an impact
- Offseason training helping to accelerate adjustment to NFL life
- QB Roethlisberger embracing teaching role with Steelers’ offense
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin stresses players remain in top physical shape
- Steelers wide receiver Wheaton embraces move to slot position
- Time running out for Steelers’ third-string quarterback Jones
- Steelers running back Bell is taking long-term look at his NFL career
- Linebacker coaches proponents of Steelers’ approach to instruction