Steelers announce training camp practice schedule
Steelers players report to training camp July 30 at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe and will conduct their first official practice a day later, the team announced.
Coach Mike Tomlin normally conducts a conditioning run on the day that players report.
Training camp ends Aug. 20, the day before the Steelers visit the New York Giants at 7:30 p.m. in their second preseason game.
The Steelers play their first preseason game against the Detroit Lions on Aug. 14 at Heinz Field at 7:30 p.m..
The first day of open practice for fans is July 31. The last day of open practice is Aug. 18.
Open practices begin at 2:55 p.m. The Saint Vincent College campus opens to the public at 1:30 p.m.
Open practice schedule: July 31, Aug. 1, Aug. 2, Aug. 3, Aug. 4, Aug. 5, Aug. 6 (7 p.m. at Latrobe Stadium), Aug. 7 (TBD), Aug. 8, Aug. 9, Aug. 10, Aug. 11, Aug. 12, Aug. 16, Aug. 17, Aug. 18.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers notebook: No-huddle gets limited use vs. Texans
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Steelers lookahead: Colts QB Luck becoming one of NFL’s elite
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers’ defense rebounds after shaky 1st quarter, forces Texans into mistakes
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts