Steelers announce training camp practice schedule
Steelers players report to training camp July 30 at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe and will conduct their first official practice a day later, the team announced.
Coach Mike Tomlin normally conducts a conditioning run on the day that players report.
Training camp ends Aug. 20, the day before the Steelers visit the New York Giants at 7:30 p.m. in their second preseason game.
The Steelers play their first preseason game against the Detroit Lions on Aug. 14 at Heinz Field at 7:30 p.m..
The first day of open practice for fans is July 31. The last day of open practice is Aug. 18.
Open practices begin at 2:55 p.m. The Saint Vincent College campus opens to the public at 1:30 p.m.
Open practice schedule: July 31, Aug. 1, Aug. 2, Aug. 3, Aug. 4, Aug. 5, Aug. 6 (7 p.m. at Latrobe Stadium), Aug. 7 (TBD), Aug. 8, Aug. 9, Aug. 10, Aug. 11, Aug. 12, Aug. 16, Aug. 17, Aug. 18.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Just wait until Ben comes back
- Tomlin on Bell’s late TD: ‘We were going to go for it’
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin dismisses clock run-off near end of Chargers game
- Steelers defense displays resiliency in victory over Chargers
- Bell’s last-second TD lifts Steelers over Chargers
- Steelers notebook: Receiver Bryant inactive for game vs. Chargers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier will miss 3rd consecutive game
- Opposing TEs Miller, Gates took differing paths to greatness
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Preparation, passion keep pushing Steelers safety Allen
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return