Steelers' Adams confident he'll play vs. Bengals
• Heath Miller isn't quite sure if he will be cleared in time to play Sunday against the Bengals after suffering his first concussion, but right tackle Flozell Adams is very sure that he will be in the starting lineup. Miller said he's feeling fine after getting hit in the head by Baltimore's Jameel McClain but will wait until he makes a decision about playing against the Bengals. Adams left the game in the second half with what was called a mild high ankle sprain. He said yesterday that he will be in the starting lineup Sunday. "After I got treatment the past couple days, I know I'll be ready to go on Sunday," Adams said.
• Not practicing for the Steelers yesterday were Miller, Adams, Troy Polamalu, Hines Ward and Aaron Smith.
• Polamalu was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week.
• Cincinnati receiver Chad Ochocinco was held to one catch against the Steelers five weeks ago, leading to a plea to defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau afterward to cut him a break and don't double cover him. Ochocinco said he expects much of the same Sunday as he did during the first meeting. "We know what's going to happen," Ochocinco said. "When my time comes, it will come.'
• You can just call new punter Jeremy Kapinos the traveling man. Kapinos said he has been to 12 workouts this season. "Week 1 through 7, I've been on the road, and actually I had one on a Thursday then one on a Friday in another state. I've been everywhere," Kapinos said. Indianapolis worked him out Week 8 and signed him for one game because Pat McAfee was suspended.
• Kapinos practiced holding for kicker Shaun Suisham and is expected to take over those duties as well.