NFC title game could hinge on big plays
The NFC Championship Game between the Bears and Packers could hinge on big plays.
The Packers have eight sacks and three interceptions this postseason, which could spell trouble for Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler.
The Bears are an NFL-best 21.4 percent on third downs, allowing only three conversions in 14 attempts.
MATCHING UP THE LEADERS
Comp. Pct.: 67.1
Comp. Pct.: 60.0
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Versatile linebacker Moats getting up to speed with Steelers
- Despite fulfilling promise to mother, Steelers’ Tomlin not yet satisfied
- Report: Steelers worth $1.118 billion
- Steelers’ Taylor ‘hurt’ by pay cut
- Steelers defensive back Thomas isn’t conceding starting position yet
- Timmons feels pressure to transform Steelers back into contender