NFC title game could hinge on big plays
The NFC Championship Game between the Bears and Packers could hinge on big plays.
The Packers have eight sacks and three interceptions this postseason, which could spell trouble for Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler.
The Bears are an NFL-best 21.4 percent on third downs, allowing only three conversions in 14 attempts.
MATCHING UP THE LEADERS
Comp. Pct.: 67.1
TD/INT: 3 4⁄11
Comp. Pct.: 60.0
TD/INT: 2 5⁄16
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Increasing pressure on QBs will be offseason focus for Steelers
- Steelers mum on national report involving head of security
- Steelers’ unrestricted free agent Moats proves worth at linebacker
- Steelers’ Rooney says both teams should use same footballs
- Steelers sign punter Wing to 1-year extension
- Steelers’ Rooney ‘not expecting a problem’ with new Big Ben deal
- Seven questions facing Steelers in quest for seventh Super Bowl title
- Steelers sign CFL defensive end Lemon
- Rossi: Polamalu shouldn’t play vs. Ravens
- Starkey: Steelers’ primary needs obvious
- Rossi: Steelers defense nowhere near Super standard