NFC title game could hinge on big plays
The NFC Championship Game between the Bears and Packers could hinge on big plays.
The Packers have eight sacks and three interceptions this postseason, which could spell trouble for Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler.
The Bears are an NFL-best 21.4 percent on third downs, allowing only three conversions in 14 attempts.
MATCHING UP THE LEADERS
Comp. Pct.: 67.1
TD/INT: 3 4⁄11
Comp. Pct.: 60.0
TD/INT: 2 5⁄16
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Wild Wednesday proves Steelers rule
- Steelers notebook: Best RB tandem in NFL?
- Steelers to honor Bettis with ring ceremony in October
- Steelers submit application to play host to Super Bowl in 2023
- Steelers running back Bell is taking long-term look at his NFL career
- Australians rule punting competition for chance to play for Steelers
- Steelers wide receiver Wheaton embraces move to slot position
- Steelers CB Allen working to regain form, make an impact
- Offseason training helping to accelerate adjustment to NFL life