NFC title game could hinge on big plays
The NFC Championship Game between the Bears and Packers could hinge on big plays.
The Packers have eight sacks and three interceptions this postseason, which could spell trouble for Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler.
The Bears are an NFL-best 21.4 percent on third downs, allowing only three conversions in 14 attempts.
MATCHING UP THE LEADERS
Comp. Pct.: 67.1
Comp. Pct.: 60.0
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Steelers notebook: No-huddle gets limited use vs. Texans
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers’ defense rebounds after shaky 1st quarter, forces Texans into mistakes
- Texans coach O’Brien still cherishes time at Penn State
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans