NFC title game could hinge on big plays
The NFC Championship Game between the Bears and Packers could hinge on big plays.
The Packers have eight sacks and three interceptions this postseason, which could spell trouble for Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler.
The Bears are an NFL-best 21.4 percent on third downs, allowing only three conversions in 14 attempts.
MATCHING UP THE LEADERS
Comp. Pct.: 67.1
Comp. Pct.: 60.0
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Stupid Steelers
- It’s only exhibition, but these Steelers could solidify roster spots vs. Eagles
- Steelers running backs Bell, Blount will face drug charges
- Commitment by Steelers’ Gilbert pays off
- Steelers are hoping to mirror Eagles’ full-bore, no-huddle offense
- Rossi: Blount brings back Steelers’ swagger
- Run game not primary focal point for Steelers
- Steelers re-sign Keisel to bolster depth on defensive line
- Steelers believe Wheaton ready to step in as No. 2 receiver
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu not concerned with being old man among safeties
- Steelers sign tackle Gilbert to $30 million deal