NFC title game could hinge on big plays
The NFC Championship Game between the Bears and Packers could hinge on big plays.
The Packers have eight sacks and three interceptions this postseason, which could spell trouble for Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler.
The Bears are an NFL-best 21.4 percent on third downs, allowing only three conversions in 14 attempts.
MATCHING UP THE LEADERS
Comp. Pct.: 67.1
Comp. Pct.: 60.0
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Rossi: As Blount walked, Porter called
- Steelers cut ties with running back Blount after incident in Tennessee
- Cut by Steelers, LeGarrette Blount joins Patriots
- Steelers notebook: Heinz Field not in play for Bills-Jets
- Rossi: Book on Steelers coach Tomlin is still open
- Workhorse role suits Steelers running back Bell
- Steelers’ Mitchell banned from social media
- Steelers Film Session: Sticking with what works
- Steelers notebook: Beating Tennessee would complete AFC South sweep