Breaking down Bears vs. Packers
THREE REASONS WHY the Packers will win
1. Aaron Rodgers — Want accuracy• Has 134.5 rating and 77.8 completion percentage in passing for 546 yards with six touchdowns and no interceptions this postseason.
2. Tramon Williams — Underrated cornerback has an NFL-best three interceptions this postseason (six total), and is highly motivated by his Pro Bowl snub.
3. Mike McCarthy — Greenfield native has Packers in NFC Championship Game for second time in four seasons. This time, Brett Favre can't blow it for him.
THREE REASONS WHY the Bears will win
1. Jay Cutler — Threw for 274 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions against Seahawks, and Bears are 9-0 this season when he throws more TDs than picks.
2. Julius Peppers — High-priced off-season acquisition had eight sacks this season, but his pass-rush ability has allowed defensive linemate Tommie Harris to flourish.
3. Greg Olsen — Coming off a three-catch, 113-yard game in which he scored on a 58-yard touchdown, his presence over middle opens up the Bears' passing game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers re-sign WR Heyward-Bey to 1-year deal
- Steelers notebook: Team seek ease on West Coast travel
- Steelers notebook: Harrison return complicated by LeBeau, Titans
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell could move to replace Polamalu
- Tomlin expects Steelers offense to grow
- Tomlin eyes Steelers’ return to defensive success this season
- Steelers notebook: Cornerback need will wait until draft
- Ex-Steeler Worilds makes ‘faith-based’ decision to move on from football
- Rooney not expecting much more out of free agency for Steelers
- Harrison writes he is deciding between signing with Steelers or Titans
- Steelers re-sign LB Harrison to 2-year deal