Breaking down Bears vs. Packers
THREE REASONS WHY the Packers will win
1. Aaron Rodgers — Want accuracy• Has 134.5 rating and 77.8 completion percentage in passing for 546 yards with six touchdowns and no interceptions this postseason.
2. Tramon Williams — Underrated cornerback has an NFL-best three interceptions this postseason (six total), and is highly motivated by his Pro Bowl snub.
3. Mike McCarthy — Greenfield native has Packers in NFC Championship Game for second time in four seasons. This time, Brett Favre can't blow it for him.
THREE REASONS WHY the Bears will win
1. Jay Cutler — Threw for 274 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions against Seahawks, and Bears are 9-0 this season when he throws more TDs than picks.
2. Julius Peppers — High-priced off-season acquisition had eight sacks this season, but his pass-rush ability has allowed defensive linemate Tommie Harris to flourish.
3. Greg Olsen — Coming off a three-catch, 113-yard game in which he scored on a 58-yard touchdown, his presence over middle opens up the Bears' passing game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers RB Archer trying to catch up after tough rookie season
- Inside the Steelers: Ventrone suffers right ankle injury
- Steelers LB Timmons has grown into leadership role on defense
- Le’Veon Bell’s suspension cut by one game
- Steelers notebook: Backup QB Gradkowski remains out with shoulder issue
- Steelers RB Bell ready despite being in limbo
- Steelers tackle Beachum braces for competition along offensive line
- Steelers’ Brown arrives in style, vows to be ‘the best in the world’
- Butler, Steelers defense take on new challenges
- Steelers notebook: Rookie CB Golson still dealing with left shoulder pain
- Rossi: St. Vincent a football sanctuary during Steelers training camp