Pittsburgh Steelers meet with four college prospects
The Steelers hosted four college prospects today, including a pair of cornerbacks and Boise State wide receiver Austin Pettis.
In addition to Pettis, the Steelers met with cornerbacks Cortez Allen from The Citadel and Ras-I Dowling from Virginia at their South Side headquarters as well as University of Maryland running back Da'rel Scott.
Teams are allowed to host 30 out of town draft prospects prior to the draft, which will be held April 28-30.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers rookie says Sam, his former roommate, has changed
- Steelers aim to create more turnovers this year with speedier defense
- Steelers notebook: Shoulder pads get technological boost for Ravens game
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- Steelers hold high hopes for pass defense
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Joe Greene only 2nd player in Steelers history to get number retired
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- Steelers linebacker Spence confident he can avoid injury setbacks