Pittsburgh Steelers meet with four college prospects
The Steelers hosted four college prospects today, including a pair of cornerbacks and Boise State wide receiver Austin Pettis.
In addition to Pettis, the Steelers met with cornerbacks Cortez Allen from The Citadel and Ras-I Dowling from Virginia at their South Side headquarters as well as University of Maryland running back Da'rel Scott.
Teams are allowed to host 30 out of town draft prospects prior to the draft, which will be held April 28-30.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tomlin: Possible Steelers midseason surge won’t come easy vs. Colts
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers rookie wideout Bryant eager to show off talent
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Rossi: Bad Ben is big problem for Steelers