Pittsburgh Steelers meet with four college prospects
The Steelers hosted four college prospects today, including a pair of cornerbacks and Boise State wide receiver Austin Pettis.
In addition to Pettis, the Steelers met with cornerbacks Cortez Allen from The Citadel and Ras-I Dowling from Virginia at their South Side headquarters as well as University of Maryland running back Da'rel Scott.
Teams are allowed to host 30 out of town draft prospects prior to the draft, which will be held April 28-30.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- Polamalu, Taylor among Steelers starters returning for Sunday’s game vs. Saints
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- NFL parity makes playoff chase a multi-team muddle
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Rossi: Book on Steelers coach Tomlin is still open
- Steelers cut ties with running back Blount after incident in Tennessee
- Cut by Steelers, LeGarrette Blount joins Patriots