Steelers meet with prospects
Boise State wide receiver Austin Pettis and a pair of cornerbacks were among the four college prospects the Steelers hosted Thursday.
The Steelers met with Pettis, cornerbacks Cortez Allen of The Citadel and Ras-I Dowling from Virginia as well as Maryland running back Da'rel Scott at their South Side headquarters.
NFL teams are allowed to host 30 out-of-town prospects in advance of the draft, which will be April 28-30.
The Steelers met earlier this week with three offensive tackle prospects: Alabama's James Carpenter, Florida's Marcus Gilbert and South Carolina's Jarriel King.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Steelers’ Rooney ‘not expecting a problem’ with new Big Ben deal
- Steelers mum on national report involving head of security
- Steelers’ Rooney says both teams should use same footballs
- Increasing pressure on QBs will be offseason focus for Steelers
- Steelers’ unrestricted free agent Moats proves worth at linebacker
- Steelers notebook: Ike Taylor says he has ‘years left’ but is ‘very cool’ with ’14 being last season
- Seven questions facing Steelers in quest for seventh Super Bowl title
- Steelers sign CFL defensive end Lemon