Steelers meet with prospects
Boise State wide receiver Austin Pettis and a pair of cornerbacks were among the four college prospects the Steelers hosted Thursday.
The Steelers met with Pettis, cornerbacks Cortez Allen of The Citadel and Ras-I Dowling from Virginia as well as Maryland running back Da'rel Scott at their South Side headquarters.
NFL teams are allowed to host 30 out-of-town prospects in advance of the draft, which will be April 28-30.
The Steelers met earlier this week with three offensive tackle prospects: Alabama's James Carpenter, Florida's Marcus Gilbert and South Carolina's Jarriel King.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL Draft preview: Safety crop offers no sure-fire stars
- Safety Collins seeks to buck Alabama DB trend
- Steelers legend Blount to announce team’s second-round draft pick
- Steelers wrap up pre-draft visits with four defensive players
- Miami linebacker Perryman eager to stand tall on draft day
- NFL Draft preview: UCLA’s Kendricks leads deep inside linebacker class
- Steelers open daunting season at Patriots, play 5 prime-time games
- Wisconsin’s Gordon flashes ahead of the pack
- Steelers receiver Brown skipping voluntary offseason workouts
- NFL Draft preview: Running back class is deep, talented
- NFL Draft preview: Interior linemen replace flash with experience this year