Steelers meet with prospects
Boise State wide receiver Austin Pettis and a pair of cornerbacks were among the four college prospects the Steelers hosted Thursday.
The Steelers met with Pettis, cornerbacks Cortez Allen of The Citadel and Ras-I Dowling from Virginia as well as Maryland running back Da'rel Scott at their South Side headquarters.
NFL teams are allowed to host 30 out-of-town prospects in advance of the draft, which will be April 28-30.
The Steelers met earlier this week with three offensive tackle prospects: Alabama's James Carpenter, Florida's Marcus Gilbert and South Carolina's Jarriel King.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers trade 6th-round pick for Jaguars kicker Scobee
- Steelers WR Bryant’s suspension upheld
- Steelers notebook: LB Harrison believes Goodell will prevail in Brady ruling
- RB Williams believes he’s making seamless transition to Steelers
- Big plays cost Steelers defense in preseason loss at Bills
- Rossi: Beleaguered Steelers need MVP from Big Ben
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin mum on Bryant suspension
- QB Vick hits ground running in debut
- Healthy, confident Steelers LB Shazier ready for full speed ahead
- Steelers won’t change contract policy for Antonio Brown
- Veteran quarterback Vick is vowing to make Steelers proud