Titans' WR Britt arrested
BAYONNE, N.J. — Tennessee Titans receiver Kenny Britt was arrested in his hometown Tuesday after an officer reported seeing him speeding.
Britt, 22, faces charges of eluding the officer, hindering apprehension and obstructing governmental function, Bayonne Police Chief Robert Kubert said.
Britt was driving his Porsche at 71 mph in a 50-mph zone Tuesday, said Kubert, who said Britt drove away from the officer and was eventually found on a side street walking away from the car. Kubert said Britt denied being in the car, then denied driving and finally admitted he was behind the wheel.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Texans coach O’Brien still cherishes time at Penn State
- Robinson: Big Ben on pace to break Favre’s record — for sacks
- Play of the week: Texans find success with zone stretch running attack
- Steelers’ Haley unfazed by criticism
- Steelers rookie Tuitt prepares for big role