Titans' WR Britt arrested
BAYONNE, N.J. — Tennessee Titans receiver Kenny Britt was arrested in his hometown Tuesday after an officer reported seeing him speeding.
Britt, 22, faces charges of eluding the officer, hindering apprehension and obstructing governmental function, Bayonne Police Chief Robert Kubert said.
Britt was driving his Porsche at 71 mph in a 50-mph zone Tuesday, said Kubert, who said Britt drove away from the officer and was eventually found on a side street walking away from the car. Kubert said Britt denied being in the car, then denied driving and finally admitted he was behind the wheel.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger says Saints game is ‘must win’
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- Polamalu, Taylor among Steelers starters returning for Sunday’s game vs. Saints
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Despite aerial success, Steelers don’t want to abandon run game
- Cut by Steelers, LeGarrette Blount joins Patriots
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous