Steelers taking a look at pair of offensive linemen today
The Steelers are hosting a pair of offensive lineman today, including Texas Christian tackle Marcus Cannon.
Cannon and Nebraska guard Keith Williams are visiting the team at its South Side headquarters with the NFL draft a little more than a week away.
The 6-5, 360-pound Cannon has been projected as a high pick in the draft, which will be held next Thursday through Saturday, and could be selected in the first round.
The 6-4, 320-pound Williams has been widely projected as a mid-round pick.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers kicker Boswell puts best foot forward
- Stop by Stanley’s Bar & Grill in Ford City for Thanksgiving dinner
- Ford City executive sessions called into question
- Robbery nets stint in prison for Marion Center man
- Clairton no longer distressed
- McKeesport Area could bring back Air Force Junior ROTC program
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- Terror threat doesn’t keep Pittsburgh International travelers down
- McKeesport budget smaller; no tax hike planned
- Elizabeth mayor hails police department’s role in ‘major’ heroin bust in Clairton
- Hempfield man fights off intruders