Steelers taking a look at pair of offensive linemen today
The Steelers are hosting a pair of offensive lineman today, including Texas Christian tackle Marcus Cannon.
Cannon and Nebraska guard Keith Williams are visiting the team at its South Side headquarters with the NFL draft a little more than a week away.
The 6-5, 360-pound Cannon has been projected as a high pick in the draft, which will be held next Thursday through Saturday, and could be selected in the first round.
The 6-4, 320-pound Williams has been widely projected as a mid-round pick.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Wild Wednesday proves Steelers rule
- Steelers wide receiver Wheaton embraces move to slot position
- Steelers submit application to play host to Super Bowl in 2023
- Steelers notebook: Best RB tandem in NFL?
- Rossi: Moats looks to make a splash with Steelers
- Australians rule punting competition for chance to play for Steelers
- Steelers running back Bell is taking long-term look at his NFL career
- Steelers to honor Bettis with ring ceremony in October
- Steelers CB Allen working to regain form, make an impact
- Offseason training helping to accelerate adjustment to NFL life