Steelers taking a look at pair of offensive linemen today
The Steelers are hosting a pair of offensive lineman today, including Texas Christian tackle Marcus Cannon.
Cannon and Nebraska guard Keith Williams are visiting the team at its South Side headquarters with the NFL draft a little more than a week away.
The 6-5, 360-pound Cannon has been projected as a high pick in the draft, which will be held next Thursday through Saturday, and could be selected in the first round.
The 6-4, 320-pound Williams has been widely projected as a mid-round pick.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Beachum, Williams hurting but could play vs. Bengals
- Rossi: Steelers rising fast in mediocre AFC
- Heyward, swarming defense get best of Chiefs in Steelers’ win
- Steelers offense learning to slam door
- Steelers notebook: Gay respects ‘anything’ referees call
- Chiefs notebook: Trip not intentional, Walker maintains
- Steelers-Bengals game to start at 8:30 p.m.
- Missed chances haunt Chiefs against Steelers
- Steelers clinch trip to postseason with big victory over Chiefs
- Steelers defensive game changer: Fourth-down stop thwarts Chiefs
- Steelers notebook: Bell says he’s prepared to test Chiefs defense