Steelers taking a look at pair of offensive linemen today
The Steelers are hosting a pair of offensive lineman today, including Texas Christian tackle Marcus Cannon.
Cannon and Nebraska guard Keith Williams are visiting the team at its South Side headquarters with the NFL draft a little more than a week away.
The 6-5, 360-pound Cannon has been projected as a high pick in the draft, which will be held next Thursday through Saturday, and could be selected in the first round.
The 6-4, 320-pound Williams has been widely projected as a mid-round pick.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers QB Vick getting more acquainted with offense
- Steelers hoping to establish run early against San Diego
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers notebook: Running back Bell OK with play-calling against Ravens
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- New Steelers kicker Boswell ready for challenge at Heinz
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- Steelers cut Scobee, sign free agent kicker Boswell
- Steelers notebook: Shazier practices, hopes to play Monday at Chargers