Steelers taking a look at pair of offensive linemen today
The Steelers are hosting a pair of offensive lineman today, including Texas Christian tackle Marcus Cannon.
Cannon and Nebraska guard Keith Williams are visiting the team at its South Side headquarters with the NFL draft a little more than a week away.
The 6-5, 360-pound Cannon has been projected as a high pick in the draft, which will be held next Thursday through Saturday, and could be selected in the first round.
The 6-4, 320-pound Williams has been widely projected as a mid-round pick.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Steelers notebook: Young players provide big challenge for special teams coach
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas