Steelers taking a look at pair of offensive linemen today
The Steelers are hosting a pair of offensive lineman today, including Texas Christian tackle Marcus Cannon.
Cannon and Nebraska guard Keith Williams are visiting the team at its South Side headquarters with the NFL draft a little more than a week away.
The 6-5, 360-pound Cannon has been projected as a high pick in the draft, which will be held next Thursday through Saturday, and could be selected in the first round.
The 6-4, 320-pound Williams has been widely projected as a mid-round pick.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers receiver Brown attends workouts despite previous comments
- Washington’s Shelton grows into big role, looks forward to draft
- A host of top NFL Draft picks figure to be versatile defensive linemen
- High risk, reward with 1st-round quarterbacks in NFL Draft
- Baylor’s Petty trying to buck stereotype
- Safety Collins seeks to buck Alabama DB trend
- NFL Draft preview: QB crop thin after top 2
- Wisconsin’s Gordon flashes ahead of the pack
- NFL Draft preview: UCLA’s Kendricks leads deep inside linebacker class
- NFL Draft preview: Safety crop offers no sure-fire stars
- Steelers open daunting season at Patriots, play 5 prime-time games