Steelers taking a look at pair of offensive linemen today
The Steelers are hosting a pair of offensive lineman today, including Texas Christian tackle Marcus Cannon.
Cannon and Nebraska guard Keith Williams are visiting the team at its South Side headquarters with the NFL draft a little more than a week away.
The 6-5, 360-pound Cannon has been projected as a high pick in the draft, which will be held next Thursday through Saturday, and could be selected in the first round.
The 6-4, 320-pound Williams has been widely projected as a mid-round pick.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
- Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Roethlisberger ‘prays’ he can stay with Steelers when deal expires
- Inside the ropes: Speedy rookie Archer dazzles at 1st training camp practice
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin sees ‘good communication’ with WRs on 1st day
- Steelers’ Pouncey to file countersuit against nightclub accusers
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season