Steelers come to terms with running back Mewelde Moore
The Steelers have come to an agreement with veteran free agent running back Mewelde Moore.
The 5-11, 209-pounder spent the past three years with the Steelers, predominately as a third-down back.
Moore had 33 carries for 99 yards a season ago and 26 catches for 205 yards.
The Steelers were in need of a third-down back. The role was filled during today's first day of full padded practice by rookie Baron Batch.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man reports being hit by bullet in Highland Park
- Woman dies after bleeding on sidewalk outside Carrick pizzeria
- CBS’ ‘Code Black’ inspired by Pitt medical school graduate’s documentary
- Penguins lose hard-fought game to Blue Jackets in overtime
- Former Pirates pitcher Happ agrees to $36 million, 3-year deal with Blue Jays
- Center at Penn State Fayette puts students on path to success
- Fayette County Courthouse setting for ‘Magic and Mistletoe’
- Dinner-show to kick off holiday season at Albert Gallatin
- Unsung backups provide boost for Steelers defensive line
- Quiz Bowl at Penn State Fayette gets students’ competitive juices flowing
- Holiday movie gives Cal U students get 2 seconds of fame