Steelers come to terms with running back Mewelde Moore
The Steelers have come to an agreement with veteran free agent running back Mewelde Moore.
The 5-11, 209-pounder spent the past three years with the Steelers, predominately as a third-down back.
Moore had 33 carries for 99 yards a season ago and 26 catches for 205 yards.
The Steelers were in need of a third-down back. The role was filled during today's first day of full padded practice by rookie Baron Batch.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- High risk, reward with 1st-round quarterbacks in NFL Draft
- NFL Draft preview: QB crop thin after top 2
- Baylor’s Petty trying to buck stereotype
- Safety Collins seeks to buck Alabama DB trend
- Steelers legend Blount to announce team’s second-round draft pick
- NFL Draft preview: Safety crop offers no sure-fire stars
- Steelers wrap up pre-draft visits with four defensive players
- NFL Draft preview: Interior linemen replace flash with experience this year
- Versatile Iowa lineman Scherff in solid position
- NFL Draft preview: UCLA’s Kendricks leads deep inside linebacker class
- Steelers receiver Brown skipping voluntary offseason workouts