Veteran tight end Kelly visiting Steelers
Veteran tight end Reggie Kelly is visiting the Steelers today at St. Vincent College.
Kelly, an unrestricted free agent, has spent the last six seasons with the Bengals. The 6-4, 257-pounder caught just 10 passes for 42 yards last season but blocking is his forte.
The Steelers are intested in adding another blocking tight end to their roster even though they signed John Gilmore last week.
The Steelers lost their second-team tight end last month when Matt Spaeth signed with the Chicago Bears.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Inside the Steelers: Williams’ quickness out of backfield evident in drills
- Steelers notebook: LB Dupree sits out backs-on–backers drill
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Tight ends’ role in Steelers passing game continues to lessen but players remain selfless
- Steelers unfazed by Patriots quarterback Brady suspension saga
- Steelers’ Wheaton adjusting his game moving to slot receiver
- Steelers’ Brown arrives in style, vows to be ‘the best in the world’
- Goodell doesn’t discount Pittsburgh’s chances of hosting 2023 Super Bowl
- Steelers RB Archer trying to catch up after tough rookie season