Veteran tight end Kelly visiting Steelers
Veteran tight end Reggie Kelly is visiting the Steelers today at St. Vincent College.
Kelly, an unrestricted free agent, has spent the last six seasons with the Bengals. The 6-4, 257-pounder caught just 10 passes for 42 yards last season but blocking is his forte.
The Steelers are intested in adding another blocking tight end to their roster even though they signed John Gilmore last week.
The Steelers lost their second-team tight end last month when Matt Spaeth signed with the Chicago Bears.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell aware of need to reduce penalties
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Starkey: Slapstick Steelers deserved to lose
- Jaguars’ Bortles is mirror image of Steelers’ Roethlisberger
- Infractions, lack of discipline cost Steelers in loss to Buccaneers
- Play to watch: Buccaneers still rely on old, reliable run play to create seams
- NFL record little solace for Steelers WR Brown
- Steelers’ LeBeau faces another challenge