Veteran tight end Kelly visiting Steelers
Veteran tight end Reggie Kelly is visiting the Steelers today at St. Vincent College.
Kelly, an unrestricted free agent, has spent the last six seasons with the Bengals. The 6-4, 257-pounder caught just 10 passes for 42 yards last season but blocking is his forte.
The Steelers are intested in adding another blocking tight end to their roster even though they signed John Gilmore last week.
The Steelers lost their second-team tight end last month when Matt Spaeth signed with the Chicago Bears.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers defense takes aim at Ravens QB Flacco
- Steelers notebook: Ravens enter short-handed at tight end
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Steelers notebook: No reminders needed that Ravens are next foe
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- Rossi: Roethlisberger’s 100th was legendary, maybe more
- Roethlisberger’s performance arguably among NFL’s greatest