Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Linebacker Timmons hoping for contract extension
- Steelers plan to use smart pass rush against Seattle QB Wilson
- Kittanning News carries latest books by Boarts and Creel
- Penguins 4th line is showing promise
- Small Business Saturday events set in Connellsville
- Western Pa. students bristle at changing menu choices
- Western Pa. dairies get creative to ensure eggnog supply
- Four helicopters respond to Route 51 crash in Rostraver
- Yahoo investors losing patience with ‘star’ CEO Marissa Mayer
- Small stores take big gamble by not upgrading credit card readers
- School lunch group hopes to revise rules it calls impractical, too restrictive