Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bell’s last-second TD lifts Steelers over Chargers
- Steelers defense displays resiliency in victory over Chargers
- Rossi: Just wait until Ben comes back
- Steelers notebook: Receiver Bryant inactive for game vs. Chargers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier will miss 3rd consecutive game
- Playing on West Coast often gets the best of Steelers
- Four Downs: Steelers’ Cockrell finds ways to get noticed
- Preparation, passion keep pushing Steelers safety Allen
- Play to watch: Aces wild for Chargers’ favorite play
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks