Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Tomlin: Possible Steelers midseason surge won’t come easy vs. Colts
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Steelers rookie wideout Bryant eager to show off talent
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Bad Ben is big problem for Steelers
- Steelers’ Tomlin uses news conference to challenge his players