Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger says Saints game is ‘must win’
- Steelers notebook:
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Polamalu, Taylor among Steelers starters returning for Sunday’s game vs. Saints
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- Steelers realize that Brees-led Saints are always dangerous
- Steelers notebook: Linebackers on the spot against Saints offense
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role