Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers running back eager to prove he can help bridge gap to Bell
- Steelers trying to get missing defensive pieces on field
- In reworking contract, Steelers WR Brown gets hefty pay raise
- Steelers notebook: New kicker Scobee relishes opportunity
- Steelers’ Tomlin disappointed by Bryant suspension
- Bryant suspension opens doors for other Steelers’ receivers
- Steelers trade 6th-round pick for Jaguars kicker Scobee
- Big plays cost Steelers defense in preseason loss at Bills
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin mum on Bryant suspension
- Steelers notebook: LB Harrison believes Goodell will prevail in Brady ruling
- Inside the Steelers: Baldwin graduate Wild impresses Tomlin