Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Workforce to shrink as baby boomers retire, birth rates fall
- ‘Brothers’ share fathers’ legacies
- Fun-seekers won’t let a Pittsburgh regatta without races get them down
- Man with Donora roots promoted to Air Force colonel
- Local performers draw on travel experiences
- Rescuers use hoist to lift horse from Washington County sinkhole
- Hazelwood man shot in Homestead
- Youngwood man’s crash knocks out power in Monessen
- Mountain Playhouse’s ‘Chapter Two’ provides funny, touching look at love and loss
- Roundtable probes role of regiment from Pittsburgh
- More Mon Valley communities add banners honoring veterans