Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Stupid Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Keisel dresses, but doesn’t play
- It’s only exhibition, but these Steelers could solidify roster spots vs. Eagles
- Steelers running backs Bell, Blount will face drug charges
- Commitment by Steelers’ Gilbert pays off
- Steelers are hoping to mirror Eagles’ full-bore, no-huddle offense
- Rossi: Blount brings back Steelers’ swagger
- Run game not primary focal point for Steelers
- Gradkowski, Jones struggling to fill backup QB duties for Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu not concerned with being old man among safeties
- Steelers defensive end Thomas is finding success on the field