Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Ex-Steeler Sanders living up to his word
- Robinson: Rooney retains North Side roots
- Play to watch: Colts, Luck like to confuse defenses
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Steelers dial up 2-point play for Brown’s TD toss
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Steelers’ Pouncey, brother won’t be charged in July fracas
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season