Terrelle Pryor decides to appeal his five-game NFL suspension
Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has decided to appeal his five-game suspension, according to a report on NFL.com.
Pryor, a former Jeannette High and Ohio State standout, was selected in the third round of last month's supplemental draft.
Before his client was drafted, Pryor's agent said it was likely Pryor would appeal the NFL's decision to suspend him for transgressions in college.
After he was drafted, Pryor said he would not appeal.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Heyward-Bey looks to make impact on special teams with Steelers
- Steelers defensive end Tuitt shifts into high gear
- Steelers notebook: Spaeth on baby watch
- Steelers’ Mitchell taking cautious approach about dealing with injuries
- Inside the Steelers: Wide array of receiving options shine
- Steelers’ Harrison awaits go-ahead from Tomlin before practicing
- Slot cornerback Boykin should give Steelers options in secondary
- After early criticism, Haley has Steelers offense poised to be even better
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Inside the Steelers: QB Jones continues to get majority of snaps
- Ability to clog the trenches crucial to Steelers defense