Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl
Another Steeler is headed to Hawaii.
Linebacker James Harrison will replace Baltimore's Terrell Suggs on the AFC roster for the Pro Bowl next Sunday at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu. Suggs will not play in the game because of an injury.
This marks Harrison's fifth straight berth in the Pro Bowl. He played in just 11 games this season, missing four due to injury and one for a suspension, but still amassed nine sacks and forced two fumbles.
The Steelers have placed multiple players in the Pro Bowl for an 11th straight season. Joining Harrison this season are quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, receiver Mike Wallace, center Maurkice Pouncey, safety Troy Polamalu and returner Antonio Brown.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers interested in playing internationally again
- Former Steelers kicker Reed doesn’t like new NFL PAT rule
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Steelers’ Heyward looking to stay for long haul
- Steelers guard Foster likes offense’s direction heading into season
- Steelers claim QB-turned-WR Gardner
- Starkey: Clayton, Steelers and ‘Shouldergate’
- Steelers’ Lemon hopes to put squeeze on opposing QBs
- Steelers sign first-round pick Dupree
- NFL moves PAT back to 15-yard line