Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl
Another Steeler is headed to Hawaii.
Linebacker James Harrison will replace Baltimore's Terrell Suggs on the AFC roster for the Pro Bowl next Sunday at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu. Suggs will not play in the game because of an injury.
This marks Harrison's fifth straight berth in the Pro Bowl. He played in just 11 games this season, missing four due to injury and one for a suspension, but still amassed nine sacks and forced two fumbles.
The Steelers have placed multiple players in the Pro Bowl for an 11th straight season. Joining Harrison this season are quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, receiver Mike Wallace, center Maurkice Pouncey, safety Troy Polamalu and returner Antonio Brown.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers finalize 53-man roster
- Steelers opt for youth, speed while revamping roster
- Steelers claim former Cowboys cornerback Webb
- Steelers have plenty of new faces at wide receiver
- Steelers notebook: Team cuts 15 players, including LB So’oto, RB Hall
- Former Steelers linebacker Harrison retires