Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl
Another Steeler is headed to Hawaii.
Linebacker James Harrison will replace Baltimore's Terrell Suggs on the AFC roster for the Pro Bowl next Sunday at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu. Suggs will not play in the game because of an injury.
This marks Harrison's fifth straight berth in the Pro Bowl. He played in just 11 games this season, missing four due to injury and one for a suspension, but still amassed nine sacks and forced two fumbles.
The Steelers have placed multiple players in the Pro Bowl for an 11th straight season. Joining Harrison this season are quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, receiver Mike Wallace, center Maurkice Pouncey, safety Troy Polamalu and returner Antonio Brown.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Wild Wednesday proves Steelers rule
- Steelers submit application to play host to Super Bowl in 2023
- Steelers wide receiver Wheaton embraces move to slot position
- Steelers notebook: Best RB tandem in NFL?
- Steelers CB Allen working to regain form, make an impact
- Steelers running back Bell is taking long-term look at his NFL career
- Australians rule punting competition for chance to play for Steelers
- QB Roethlisberger embracing teaching role with Steelers’ offense
- Offseason training helping to accelerate adjustment to NFL life
- Rossi: Moats looks to make a splash with Steelers