Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl
Another Steeler is headed to Hawaii.
Linebacker James Harrison will replace Baltimore's Terrell Suggs on the AFC roster for the Pro Bowl next Sunday at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu. Suggs will not play in the game because of an injury.
This marks Harrison's fifth straight berth in the Pro Bowl. He played in just 11 games this season, missing four due to injury and one for a suspension, but still amassed nine sacks and forced two fumbles.
The Steelers have placed multiple players in the Pro Bowl for an 11th straight season. Joining Harrison this season are quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, receiver Mike Wallace, center Maurkice Pouncey, safety Troy Polamalu and returner Antonio Brown.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- Steelers look ahead vs. Baltimore Ravens: All John Harbaugh does is win
- Greene expects Steelers jersey retirement ceremony to get emotional
- Steelers notebook: Offensive lineman Adams returns to reserve role
- Steelers wide receiver Brown getting accolades as one of NFL’s best
- Rossi: Roethlisberger’s 100th was legendary, maybe more