Steelers linebacker Harrison headed to Pro Bowl
Another Steeler is headed to Hawaii.
Linebacker James Harrison will replace Baltimore's Terrell Suggs on the AFC roster for the Pro Bowl next Sunday at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu. Suggs will not play in the game because of an injury.
This marks Harrison's fifth straight berth in the Pro Bowl. He played in just 11 games this season, missing four due to injury and one for a suspension, but still amassed nine sacks and forced two fumbles.
The Steelers have placed multiple players in the Pro Bowl for an 11th straight season. Joining Harrison this season are quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, receiver Mike Wallace, center Maurkice Pouncey, safety Troy Polamalu and returner Antonio Brown.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers kicker Boswell puts best foot forward
- Stop by Stanley’s Bar & Grill in Ford City for Thanksgiving dinner
- Clairton no longer distressed
- Robbery nets stint in prison for Marion Center man
- Ford City executive sessions called into question
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- Terror threat doesn’t keep Pittsburgh International travelers down
- McKeesport Area could bring back Air Force Junior ROTC program
- McKeesport budget smaller; no tax hike planned
- Elizabeth mayor hails police department’s role in ‘major’ heroin bust in Clairton
- Some ‘food for thought’