Two more draft prospects visit Steelers
Brigham Young defensive tackle Hebron Fangupo and Wayne State safety Jeremy Jones are visiting the Steelers today as the team with less than two week before the start of the NFL draft.
The 6-1, 323-pound Fangupo recorded 26 tackles last season for BYU, including six for losses. Jones starred as a cornerback for Wayne State, a Division I-AA school in Michigan. His 291 career tackles are most for a defensive back in Wayne State history. The 5-10, 197-pounder also ranks among the school's all-time leaders in interceptions with 17.
Teams are allowed to host up to 30 out of area prospects in advance of the draft. The Steelers are expected to wrap up the visits part of draft preparation early next week.
The draft will be held April 26-28.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin mum on Bryant suspension
- Rossi: Beleaguered Steelers need MVP from Big Ben
- Big plays cost Steelers defense in preseason loss at Bills
- QB Vick hits ground running in debut
- Healthy, confident Steelers LB Shazier ready for full speed ahead
- Crowd sparse to protest Vick at Steelers’ facility
- Steelers rookie receiver Coates learning on the fly
- Veteran quarterback Vick is vowing to make Steelers proud
- Steelers ink QB Vick, new teammates OK with signing
- Steelers won’t change contract policy for Antonio Brown
- Steelers won’t change scheme after Pouncey injury