I want to thank Brackenridge Mayor Tom Kish, Council President Ron Dunlap and all of the borough council for their hard work in making the borough a better place to live.
I have attended many council meetings of the last year and the members work very hard to ensure the residents are heard and our issues addressed. Brackenridge has come a long way over the past couple of years, particularly due to code enforcement.
The Easter egg hunt was very nice, despite the weather. The fence along the upper portion of the park was a very welcome addition, along with the playground. The feral cats issue is being addressed and the borough received a huge grant to fully fund the sewer project to get us in compliance with state and federal regulations.
This is all due to the hard work of our council members.
On primary election day, please be sure to vote for incumbent Ron Dunlap for council. Brackenridge already has the perfect team.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- Slain St. Clair officer walked into ‘worst nightmare’ for police
- Increasing player salaries pinch financial flexibility of Pirates
- 2,200 union employees of ATI lose coverage
- 7 percent in Allegheny County able to carry concealed gun
- Film session: Long shots dotted Steelers’ passing game
- Steelers receiver Wheaton takes advantage of opportunity in breakout game
- Penguins’ reshuffled top line of Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz looks familiar
- Eastern Pa. man jailed in Armstrong County
- Steelers notebook: Bryant confident in backup Jones if Big Ben can’t play