Tickets going on sale for Wiz, Steely Dan, Brian Regan, others
Tickets go on sale this week for several upcoming tours coming to the Pittsburgh area.
• Pittsburgh native Wiz Khalifa will headline the “Under the Influence of Music” tour on Aug. 1 at First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown. The tour also includes Tyga, Ty Dolla $ign, Rich Homie Quan, Sage The Gemini, Mack Wilds, IAMSU and DJ Drama. Tickets, $33.50 to $78.75, go on sale at 4:20 p.m. April 25.
• Country stars Lady Antebellum will perform Aug. 23 at First Niagara Pavilion as part of the “Take Me Downtown” tour, with special guests Billy Currington and Joe Nichols. Tickets are $29.75 to $54.50 and go on sale at 10 a.m. April 25.
• The Kings of Leon will be at First Niagara Pavilion on Aug. 29, with Kongos and Young the Giant opening. Tickets for the “Mechanical Bull” tour are $29.50 to $68.50 and go on sale at 10 a.m. April 26.
Details on the First Niagara shows: 800-745-3000 or www.livenation.com
• Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Walter Becker and Donald Fagen will bring Steely Dan to the Benedum Center on Aug. 11, as part of the “Jamalot Ever After” tour. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. April 25 with prices starting at $73.25. Details: 412-456-4800 or www.trustarts.org
• Comedian Brian Regan will make a stop at Heinz Hall, Downtown, on Nov. 8 as part of the second leg of his North American tour. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. April 25; prices have not been announced yet. Details: 412-392-4900 or www.pittsburghsymphony.org