• American Red Cross will host a blood drive 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. April 11 in Westmoreland County Community College Founders Hall, 145 Pavilion Lane, Youngwood. Appointments: 800-RED-CROSS (800-733-2767) or redcrossblood.org.
• Excela Health fitness classes for the mind, body and spirit at Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg:
— One-hour yoga class, 5:15 p.m. Thursdays beginning this week.
— Chair fit, 10:30-11:30 a.m. Mondays.
— Interval training, 4:30-5:30 p.m. Mondays.
— Body sculpting and core conditioning class, 4:30 p.m. Wednesdays.
• Childbirth and beyond weekender version, covering labor and birth options for pain control, cesarean birth, postpartum, the normal newborn and breathing/relaxation techniques, is planned 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday in Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234 or excelahealth.org.
• Orthopedic surgeon Gregory Lauro, MD, will discuss “Today's Surgical Solutions for Your Hip and Knee Pain,” 6 p.m. April 11 in Excela Square at Latrobe,100 Excela Health Drive. Register by April 4 at 877-771-1234 or excelahealth.org.
• Seniors for Safe Driving will host a class for drivers 55 and older, 1-5 p.m. April 12, Adams Memorial Library, 1112 Ligonier St., Latrobe. Cost: $16. Registration: 800-559-4880 or seniorsforsafedriving.com.
• An AARP meeting will be held 10 a.m. every second Monday in McKenna Center for Active Adults, 971 Old Salem Road, Greensburg. Details: 724-837-8832 or email@example.com.
• Excela Health offers Wellness Check diagnostic screening in partnership with the Greensburg Rotary, 6:30-9:30 a.m. Saturday, Senior LIFE Greensburg, 123 Triangle Drive (behind Aldi's). Cost: $45 for standard package.
Appointments are preferred and may be scheduled 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday at 877-771-1234 or by visiting excelahealth.org/WellnessChecks.