• Tours of the Family Additions Maternity Center are planned at 2 p.m. Sunday at Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• Childbirth and Beyond, a two-week class meets Wednesdays, 6:30-9 p.m. beginning Feb. 20 in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• Substance Abuse Ministry: “Gambling: Understanding the Hook” is planned 7 p.m. Feb. 22 in St. Agnes Resurrection Hall, 11400 St. Agnes Lane, North Huntingdon. Presentation by Jody Bechtold, a recognized expert on gambling and substance addiction as well as leadership development. Details: 412-337-7455 or Jenn.Macioce@gmail.com
• A mental health first aid certification training is planned 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Feb. 23 and 2-6 p.m. Feb. 24 in Trinity United Methodist Church, 407 Duquesne Ave., Trafford. The training will be conducted by Westmoreland Case Management Supports, Inc. Register by Feb. 15 at wcsi.org/education-training/calendar. Details: pastor@tumc trafford.org
• Grief Without the Stigma meetings will be held 6:30 p.m. Wednesday and Feb. 27 in Sages Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. Details: sages army.com
• Caregiver support group is planned 1-3 p.m. Wednesday , hosted by the Westmoreland County Area Agency on Aging in McKenna Center for Active Adults, 971 Old Salem Road, Greensburg. Details: 724-830-1827 or 800-442-8000
• Family Reinforcement/Recovery Session for information and guidance for family members who need to deal with addiction in the family along with ongoing support, held by Carmen Capozzi 6:30 p.m. Thursday and Feb. 28 in Sages Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. Details: sages army.com
• Blackburn Center Against Domestic & Sexual Violence has a support group for victims of intimate partner violence that meets on a weekly basis. If you are a victim of domestic violence and would like to learn more about this support group or about in-person counseling and advocacy services, please call the 24-hour hotline: 724-836-1122 or 1-888-832-2272 for more information. All services are free.
Shirley Taft is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Shirley at 724-836-4970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.