Around Town: New pastor joins Crafton United Presbyterian church
Diane Flynn is the new pastor at Crafton United Presbyterian Church. She has a dual bachelor's degree in elementary and early childhood education from California University of Pennsylvania, a master's in human resources management from St. Francis University, and a master's of divinity from Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
She had a 15-year career in human resources in the corporate sector before she entered the seminary.
Crafton UP is a merged congregation of the First Presbyterian Church of Crafton and the Bradford Avenue United Presbyterian Church. The two congregations merged in 1966. The church is located at 80 Bradford Ave., and Sunday worship is at 11 a.m.
During the school year, they sponsor the Crafton Kids Club every Tuesday for students in grades 1-6, providing homework help, a lesson, games and dinner. Call 412-921-2293 for more information.
• Ohio Valley Primary Care is now open at 100 Foster Ave., Ste. B, in the Crafton Ingram Shopping Center. Services offer include well and sick visits, gynecological exams, routine physicals and screenings, and vaccinations. They also offer testing of rapid strep and flu, pregnancy, urinalysis, and more. UPMC, Highmark and most other forms of insurance are accepted. Call 412-777-6932 for set up an appointment.
• The Church of Atonement, 618 Washington Ave., Carnegie, has Benjamin R. Wright as its new pastor. Services are Sunday at 9 a.m. Call 412-279-1944 for details.
• Emily Pino is the new parish secretary at St. Margaret of Scotland R.C. Parish, Green Tree.
• Green Tree-based Stewart Title Guaranty Co. has acquired Title365, a nationwide provider of title insurance and settlement insurance based in Newport Beach, Calif. Title365's 250 employees and 15 offices will now operate under the Stewart name.
• Stephen Hnat & Associates, a Pennsylvania and West Virginia-licensed public insurance adjusting firm based in Carnegie that represents home-business-property owners in property insurance claims, has also secured an Ohio license to adjust property claims in the state of Ohio. Call 412-276-5555 for an appointment.
• Body Work III has opened at 604 Washington Ave., Bridgeville. Offering foot massages, appointments can be made Mon.-Sun. 9:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Call 412-220-2022.
• Thomas Dance Studio has begun a program called Rhythm Works Integrative Dance, providing a dance experience for children who are unable to participate in a traditional dance class. Using music, purposeful movement and defined rhythm patterns, it assists a child's individual developmental goals and specific sensory, cognitive and physical needs. Call the Bridgeville location at 412-257-2000 and ask for Lindsay to obtain more information.
Other new local business incorporations as reported in recent state filings include:
• Rapid Collection Network, 100 Fleet St., Green Tree (drug and alcohol testing program management)
• James Constantin Consultants, 1206 Greentree Road, Green Tree (consulting services)
• Sherpa Wealth Management, 651 Holiday Drive, Green Tree (financial advisers)
• Tarmal Group Inc., 547 Oaklyn Court, #1-D, Green Tree (trucking/transport)
• Maunal IT Consultant Inc., 880 Hillgate Place, Green Tree (IT consulting and software development)
• Millennial Entrepreneur Group, 23 White Birch Circle, Green Tree (consulting)
Charlotte Smith is a Tribune-Review contributing writer. Reach her at 724-693-9441 or email@example.com.
Editor's note, Dec. 13, 2017: Siege Management Group Inc. relocated from a Green Tree address to Coraopolis since this column was published. Their address listing has been removed from the column.