Around Town: Parish Life Center now main office for SS. Simon & Jude in Scott Township
The Parish Life Center, 1607 Greentree Road, Scott, is now the main office for SS. Simon & Jude Catholic Church. Melissa Fawcett is the new parish secretary. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
The parish administrative building is now reserved for Family Promise activities and individual meetings by appointment only.
Short-term parking is available alongside the building.
• Panera Bread now delivers in limited areas. Call the Collier or Scott stores for information.
• Green Guitar Group, 3239 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, is now offering lessons. Call 412-526-3591 for times and prices.
• Rover's is the new name for Rocky's Bar & Grille, 1201 Washington Ave., Carnegie. Call 412-276-8610 for lunch and dinner hours.
• Country Chic Sisters Boutique has opened at 301 W. Main St., Carnegie. Offering repurposed furniture, household decor, novelties and antiques, the store is open 3-8 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday. Visit countrychicsistersboutique.com or call 412-249-8779 for more details.
• The South Hills Jewish Community High School, including its Joint Confirmation Class, has been renamed J Line South Hills.
Composed of a partnership between Beth El Congregation and the Jewish Community Center in Scott, South Hills Jewish Pittsburgh, and Temple Emanuel in Mt. Lebanon, the Monday night sessions will bring Judaism to life in an enriching way for teenagers.
Beginning at 6 p.m. with dinner, the sessions may include talks on being a teen in 21st century America, character, improving hunger, feminism and Judaism, current events, and more. Scholarships are available. Contact the JCC Teen Division Director, Chris Herman, at 412-339-5395 for more information.
Other new local business incorporations as reported in recent state filings include:
• Translations Unlimited, 2160 Greentree Road, Green Tree (translation of foreign language texts into English)
• From Startup to Success LLC, 381 Mansfield Ave., #400, Green Tree (consulting)
• Tulumba LLC, 1005 S. Bee St., Green Tree (retail sales of certain Turkish products)
• Advanced Business Strategies, Foster Plaza 5, Green Tree (business consulting)
• GE Electrical Group LLC, 445 S. Main St., Green Tree (electrical work)
• Scott Medical Weight Loss, 2275 Swallow Hill Road, Green Tree (weight loss clinic)
• Pivotal Public Affairs LLC, 33 Bank St., Carnegie (public relations/consulting)
• Wood Stoked Oven, 222 Third Ave., Carnegie (mobile food truck sales of pizza, etc.)
• Scanbox Document Management Services, 1840 Mayview Road, Bridgeville (document digitization services)
• Tri Hiolair, 524 Flynn Ave., Carnegie (drone photography and videography)
• Safety First Driving Academy LLC, 600 Edward Lane, Crafton (driving instruction)
• Ization LLC, 104 W. Steuben St., Crafton (e-marketplace for writers, illustrators and film-video makers)
• Medi-Choice LLC, 300 Bilmar Drive, Crafton (insurance consulting).
Charlotte Smith is a Tribune-Review contributing writer. Reach her at 724-693-9441 or email@example.com.