Carnegie couple welcomes second child
Jennifer (Talotta) and Chad McKaskle of Carnegie welcomed their second child into their family. Bethany Marie was born on Nov. 27, 2017, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Maternal grandparents are Kimberly and Thomas Talotta of Carnegie, and paternal grandparents are Marilyn and Joe McKaskle. Awaiting the arrival at home was big brother Bradley, who is 2.
• JoAnn (Choura) McIntosh of Carnegie celebrates her birthday Jan. 6 with her husband, David. JoAnn and David are the parents of two daughters, Heather (Jason) Wawrzeniak and Jamie (Jeff) Bourg. JoAnn and David have four grandchildren, Truman and Harper Wawrzeniak and Kendal and Guerin Bourg.
• There are many birthdays this month in the Hatcher household. Zackary Wilson, son of Desi Hatcher, turns 11 on Jan. 6. Devin Hatcher, son of Todd, will be 21 on Jan. 8. Whitney Hatcher, daughter of Keith Hatcher, will be 22 on Jan. 9. Laila Hatcher, daughter of Todd Hatcher, will be 10 on Jan. 11. Randy Hatcher, son of Randy Hatcher, will be 19 on Jan. 20. Kaylee Goolsby turns 18 on Jan. 20, and Cameron Hatcher, son of Todd, will be 19 on Jan. 28.
• Happy birthday to Maureen (Flaherty) Nelson of Collier, who celebrates Jan. 5. Maureen is the wife of Jim Nelson, and they have two children, Erin (Ryan) Cummings and Brendan (Janna) Nelson. They also have four grandchildren, Meghan and Declan Cummings and Summer and Adam Nelson.
• Dave Abbott of Neville Park celebrated a birthday Dec. 30 with his wife, Carolyn, and family. Dave is the president of the Neville Park Homeowners Association.
• Drue Trombetta of Collier will celebrate her birthday on Jan. 9 with her husband, Frank, daughters, Allie and Anna, and granddaughter, Ava.
• Happy birthday to Jennifer Cook, who celebrates on Jan. 4, her daughter Kaden, who celebrated her 11th birthday on Jan. 2, and to son Keshon, who celebrated his 13th birthday on Jan. 3.
• Happy birthday to Margie Morris, who celebrated Dec. 28. Margie and Ron also celebrated their wedding anniversary Dec. 29.
• Birthday greetings are sent to Arlene Yustak of Collier, who celebrates Jan. 6. Arlene and her late husband, Ted, are the parents of Monica (John) Zajicek, Melissa (Ken) Hackman, Marla (Bob) Malcolm and Mandy (Graham) Turnbull. They also have 16 grandchildren.
• Birthdays this week include Kim McCahill, Kathy Spotti, Amanda Woods, Joe Uzar, Elaine Geiser, George Johnson and Ron Shiwarski.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Reach her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.