Carnegie woman celebrates 88th birthday
Lisa Schepis, a lifelong resident of Carnegie, will celebrate her 88th birthday Feb. 18. She will be spending it with her two children, Anthony Schepis and Maria (Tim) Nadik, and her six grandchildren, Tim, Amanda, Dominique, Anthony, Brent and Mario. She is the wife of the late Dominic Schepis. Grandson Tim Nadik celebrates his 27th birthday Feb. 19.
• Former Carnegie Mayor Bob Heinrich will celebrate his birthday Feb. 19. Bob is the loving husband of Donna, and they have two children, Shawn (Meghan) and Erin (Jake) Trombetta. Bob and Donna also have five grandchildren, Shawn Jr., Robby and Tyler Heinrich and Levi and Mila Trombetta. Grandson Shawn Jr. will celebrate his 13th on Feb. 27.
• Happy 57th wedding anniversary to Nancy (Stein) and Jerry Kundra of Carnegie, who will celebrate Feb. 24. They are the parents of one son, Jeffrey (Lori) Kundra, and have one grandson, Joshua.
• Jerry Tokar of Carnegie celebrates his birthday Feb. 21. He is the son of the late Frank and Mary Catherine Tokar.
• Birthday greetings “across the miles” to LouAnn Harbin in North Carolina, where she resides with her husband, retired Carnegie police Chief Jeff Harbin.
• Happy 60th birthday to Chris Nagy, who celebrates Feb. 20. Chris is the husband of Holly, and they have two daughters, Amber and Kristen.
• Happy 40th wedding anniversary to Coral and Steve Glancy of Carnegie, who celebrate Feb. 18. They are the parents of Steve Jr. (Morgan), Beth (Paul) McGuire, D.J. and Kristal. Coral and Steve also have nine grandchildren.
• Dillon James Nightingale will celebrate his eighth birthday Feb. 20. He is the son of Neil and Meghan Nightingale and has a big sister, Haley.
• Mariah Anne Mullen celebrates her 21st birthday Feb. 19 with her parents and younger sisters.
• Harper Elizabeth Wawrzeniak will celebrate her fifth birthday Feb. 21 with her mom and dad (Heather and Jason) and grandparents, JoAnn and David McIntosh of Carnegie. Also helping her celebrate were paternal grandparents Joseph and Kathy Wawrzeniak and big brother Truman, who will be 8 in June.
• Birthdays this week include Rob James, Heidi Aitken, Ryan Reczek, Susan Holzer, Rob Buttermore, Brandi Apicella and Jeanine Kossler.
• Happy 18th birthday to Izabella (Izzy) Zenone of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates Feb. 24. She is the daughter of Angela and Carl Zenone and a senior at Carlynton Jr./Sr. High School.
• Happy 17th wedding anniversary to Candee (Murray) and Al Cugini of Cubbage Hill, who celebrate Feb. 24. They are the parents of one daughter, Alayna Grace.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Reach her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.