Rosslyn Heights woman celebrates birthday
Happy birthday to Pat Fisher of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on March 4. Pat is the wife of John Fisher and they have three children, Darren, David (Christie) and Lisa (Rob) Sunderland. They also have four grandchildren, Aaron and Shelby Fisher and Dylan and Riley Sunderland.
• Happy 8th birthday to Shianne Pelescak, who celebrated Feb. 22. Shianne is the daughter of Lauren and Nick Pelescak of Carnegie and has a sister, Dominik. She is the granddaughter of Maryanne Sans of Carnegie and Debbie and Mark Pelescak of South Fayette. Shianne is an aspiring ballerina and can be seen in “Mary Poppins” coming up at the Carnegie Library.
• Happy birthday to Debbie (Wagner) Endy, who celebrates March 7, and to her brother Joe Martineck, who celebrates March 11. Debbie is the wife of Doug, and they have a little girl, Della. Joe is the husband of Teri Ann and dad to Jeffery and Valery.
• Victor Jafarace of Carnegie celebrates his birthday on March 4 with his wife, Jennifer, and children, Emma and Austin.
• Sean McCreary of Collier will celebrate his 18th birthday March 4 with his mom and dad, Brian and Kelly McCreary, brothers Chad and Charles and sister Sydney.
• Thinking of you, Collette (McIntyre) Wilson (former resident of Carnegie), now of New Port Richey, Fla., who celebrates her birthday March 5 with her husband, Stan, family and friends. Collette is retired after many years of service to Canevin High School.
• Mary Anne (Tokar) Schade of Carnegie celebrates her birthday March 6 with family and friends. She is the wife of Andy Schade and mom to Andrew, Chris and Carrie. Mary Anne and Andy also have one granddaughter, Brianna Lynn Schade.
• Happy birthday to Bernadette E. Kazmarski of Carnegie as you celebrate another wonderful year on March 4. Bernadette is a well-known Carnegie artist, writer and business owner.
• Birthdays this week include Cianna Woods, Ken Heasley, Katie Schaffer, Austin Gromek, Jen Sago, PJ Bagnato, Jim Uniatowski, Janie Tokar, Don Barber and Brian Wilkeson.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Reach her at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.