Collier couple celebrates birth of second son
Katie and Ron Coperich of Collier are receiving congratulations on the birth of their second son. Sawyer Matthew was born June 8, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and he was 19.5 inches long. Grandparents include Ron and Mary Coperich and Terry and Robin Welsh, and great-grandmother is Mary Wiese. Awaiting the arrival at home was big brother William.
• Happy 45th wedding anniversary to Joyce and Tom Rossi of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate June 29. They are the parents of Hannah (Brian) and Albert (Desiree) and also have three grandchildren, Tory, Trevor and Rowin.
• Happy 33rd wedding anniversary to Amy and Mark Moore of Scott, who will celebrate June 29. They are the parents of one daughter, Rosemary.
• Oliver Joseph and Alice Marie, twins of Jessie Turnbull and Jessica Opyrchal of Carnegie will celebrate their 4th birthday June 30. Grandparents include Mark and Lenny Turnbull of Collier and Sue and Joe Opyrchal of Munhall.
• Happy birthday to George Henderson formerly of Cloverleaf Estates now residing at Vanadium Woods Village, who will celebrates his birthday June 28. George and his wife, Lorraine, also celebrated their family's other June birthdays. Daughter-in-law Shari Reiss Henderson celebrated June 1, and granddaughter Olivia Henderson of Sturgeon celebrated her 14th birthday June 3. Lorraine and George Henderson's sons, Randy and Don Henderson, both of Carnegie, had their special days on June 7 and June 9, while daughter Luann of Sturgeon celebrated June 22. Nephew David Dunn of Philadelphia, celebrated June 6, while niece Kari Ross' birthday was June 26. Last but not least, nephew Justin Ross celebrates June 30. George and Lorraine celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary May 10.
• Happy 27th wedding anniversary to Cheryl (Covi) and Jeff Stephan of Carnegie, who celebrate June 29. They are the proud parents of one son, Jeffrey Stephen II.
• Happy 6th birthday to Alayna Grace Cugini, who celebrates June 30. She is the daughter of Candee and Alan Cugini of Collier Township. Her grandparents include Penny (Chilton) and David Murray of Carnegie, and Judith and Anthony Cugini of Plum.
• Gary Brandebura of Carnegie celebrated another great year June 26, and his wife, Jean (Scisciani) Brandebura, celebrates her birthday June 29. They are the parents of two daughters, Hannah and Lindsey.
• Congratulations to Katelyn Toupence, originally from Glendale, who graduated from Upper St. Clair High School on June 7. Her mom, Donna Toupence, celebrated another year June 9.
• Birthdays this week include Becky Saracena, Ken Kundra, Chris Trombetta, Marcia Tomer, George Babish, Sheryl Fleck, Elaine Zajicek, Laurie Schrager, Christina and Katelyn Bordini and Katie Coperich.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Submit birthday, anniversary and other special announcements to her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.