Collier couple celebrating 60th anniversary
Pat and Ed Stevens of Collier will celebrate 60 years of wedded bliss Sept. 13. They are the parents of four children, Diana Guadagnino, Jim (Jill) Stevens, Colleen (Chris) Mutschler and the late Eddie, who passed away in 1994. Pat and Ed have five grandchildren, Carlo Guadagnino, Sarah and Matthew Stevens and Kelliann and Connor Mutschler.
• Happy birthday to Ryder Christian Cummings, who turns 9 on Sept. 18. Ryder is the son of Dawn (Carlini) and Ken Cummings of Carnegie. Ryder is also the grandson of Pam and Don Carlini of Valencia and Marianne and Terry Cummings of Fort Pitt. Ryder is a third-grader at Carnegie Elementary School.
• Lindsay and Matthew Grimes of Rennerdale will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary Sept. 13.
• Happy birthday to Christine Zyra of Scott Township, who celebrates Sept. 16. Chris is the wife of Joe Zyra, and they have two daughters, Lindsay (Brian) Frank and Allison (Shaun) Darragh, and three grandchildren, Logan, Brady and Lillian.
• Diana (Latella) Uzar wishes her husband, Joe, a happy 29th anniversary on Sept. 16. They are the parents of three children, Joe Jr., 24; Sarah, 22; and Matthew, 20.
• Colleen and Gerry Skvarca of Collier Township celebrate their 36th wedding anniversary Sept. 18. They are the proud parents of two children, Erin (Barrett) Hamilton and Rob, and have one granddaughter, Sophie Henrietta, with another one on the way. Gerry has been the co-owner/operator of Carnegie Radiator for many years.
• Vicky Annesi Revay of South Fayette will celebrate her birthday Sept. 19. She is the wife of David Revay and mom to David Jr., Rebecca and Travis. Vicky is well-known in the Scott/Carnegie area, where she has been a waitress at the Gab & Eat for years.
• Happy 48th wedding anniversary to Jeannine (Kleysteuber) and Denzil Wilson of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate Sept. 19. They are the parents of Ken, Cynthia (Chad) Daugherty, Tom (Kathy) and Carrie (Denny) Holderbaum. They also have seven grandchildren, Kayla, Eddie, Bryce, David, Zack, Brady and Bryan.
• Mila Ann Bogdon will turn 7 on Sept. 17. Mila is the daughter of Ashley (Heidenreich) and Brandon Bogdon of Collier Township. Mila has two brothers, Ashton and Blake.
• Birthdays this week include Eric Kuntz, Ann Harder, Bob Brannan, Debbie Amelio-Manion, Pam McCready, Chuck Schultz, Peter Schepis, Danielle Restich, Mickey Glowark, De Summers, Robyn Kormick, Ken Staley, Elise Sudiak, Sade Smith, Gre Pealer Colleen Geis, Bob Bogdon, Courtney Santo, Ginny Thornburg, Tammy Wiens, Jamie Bourg and Alicia LeRoy.
• Happy birthday Donna Gielarowski of Carnegie, who celebrates Sept. 19 with her hubby, Bob, and two children, Jamie (Mark) Hermann and Rob. Donna and Bob also have three grandchildren.
• Charlene and Joe Frank DeMar will celebrate their 54th wedding anniversary Sept. 19. Charlene and Joe Frank are the parents of Beth Ann (Randy) Huddart of Carnegie and Joe (Linda) DeMar. They have four granddaughters, Amanda, Taylor, Rachel and Rebecca.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a contributing writer for the Tribune-Review. Submit birthday, anniversary and other announcements to her at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.