DUI and drugs among charges dealt with in Monroeville court
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Michael Warnick, 50, of Pitcairn on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Pitcairn police filed the charge Aug. 5.
• Desmond Snead, 21, of Clairton on charges of burglary, conspiracy, receiving stolen property, criminal mischief and two counts of theft by unlawful taking. Charges were filed July 7.
• Michael Champion, 34, of Monroeville on charges of possession of controlled substances and public drunkenness. Pitcairn police filed the charges July 11.
• Derek Nassis, 39, of Monroeville on a charge of driving under the influence. The charge was filed July 4.
• Deverin Cabbagestalk, 45, of Trafford on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and failure to stop at red signal. Charges were filed July 7.
• Maurilio Serrano, 50, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence and disregard traffic lane. Charges were filed Aug. 6.