10 cases handled by Judge Jeffrey Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Aaron James Martin, 35, of New Kensington on charges of stalking and harassment. Allegheny County police filed the charges Aug. 5.
• Bruce Allan Hubbard, 60, of Penn Hills on charges of retail theft. The charge was filed Sept. 25.
• Tupac Malik Roberts 20, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of marijuana and driving without a license. Allegheny County police filed the charges Aug. 17.
• Rotasia Lynn Haymon, 20, of Clairton on charges of retail theft and conspiracy. Charges were filed May 13.
• Michael Jaeson Rossetti, 44, of Pitcairn on charges of driving under the influence and no rear lights. Pitcairn police filed the charges Aug. 20.
• Elliot Lemann Trowell, 27, of Braddock on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and no rear lights. Pitcairn police filed the charges July 23.
• Arianna Delen Skiff, 19, of Monroeville on charges of burglary, criminal trespass and theft by unlawful taking. Charges were filed Oct. 26.
• Bryan Savinda, 36, of Wilmerding on charges of accidents involving death or injury, driving with a suspended license and operating a vehicle without financial responsibility. Charges were filed Nov. 30, 2016.
• Trivan Griffey, 28, of Pittsburgh on charges of endangering the welfare of children, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed Oct. 17.
• Karl Deshawn Littlejohn, 19, of Rankin on charges of disorderly conduct, possession of controlled substances, carrying a loaded weapon and two counts of firearms not to be carried without a license. Pitcairn police filed the charges Oct. 26.