Robbery and assault cases among those recently handled by Judge Jeffrey Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Bransum Dixon, 23, of Monroeville on charges of terroristic threats and harassment. Charges were filed Dec. 1.
• Dianna Hardy-Forte, 19, of Pittsburgh on two counts of retail theft. Charges were filed July 17.
• Daniel Harvey Paine Jr., 31, of Greensburg on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed March 4, 2016.
• Thomas Orin Hetrick, 50, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and providing false identification to law enforcement. Charges were filed Sept. 28.
• Travis Lee Hentschel, 26, of Export on charges of retail theft and theft by deception. Charges were filed Dec. 8. Hentschel went before the judge on another case. He waived a hearing on a charge of retail theft. That charge was filed Dec. 8.
• Seth Williams, 21, of Monroeville on charges of firearms not to be carried without a license, careless driving, two counts of possession of controlled substances and two counts of receiving stolen property. Charges were filed Dec. 10.
• Lawrence Jenkins, 18 of Monroeville on charges of receiving stolen property, possession of firearm with altered manufacturer number, altering mark of identification, firearms not to be carried without a license, receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana. Charges were filed Dec. 10.
• Jason David Bartolacci, 43, of Export on charges of accident involving death or personal injury, driving under the influence and failure to stop at red signal. Charges were filed Nov. 10.
• Cynthia Demharter, 59, of Monroeville on charges of theft by deception and false insurance claim. The Attorney General's Office filed the charges Oct. 24.
• Terry Tiwold, 51, of Monroeville on charges of intimidating a witness, retaliation against a witness and harassment. Charges were filed Sept. 24.
Tiwold went before the judge on another case. He waived a hearing on charges of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed March 27.
• Richard Stratemeier, 32, of Wall on charges of possession of controlled substances and improper signaling. Charges were filed Sept. 20.
• Tyler Simmons, 22, of Braddock on charges of recklessly endangering another person, accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property, driving without a license, reckless driving, robbery and robbery of a motor vehicle. Charges were filed Aug. 11.