Monroeville police file assault, trespassing and drug charges
Monroeville police filed the following charges April 28 to May 2 in District Judge Jeffrey L. Herbst's office:
• Christina Stanford, 42, of Monroeville with strangulation, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, two counts of aggravated assault and two counts of simple assault Charges were filed April 28 in connection with an incident along the 1200 block of Woodland Drive.
• Lauren Colaianni, 23, no address given with retail theft and criminal conspiracy. Charges were filed April 28 in connection with an incident along the 4000 block of Monroeville Boulevard.
• Justice Sims-Harris, 24, of McKeesport with defiant trespasser and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed April 2 in connection with an incident along the 100 block of Mall Circle Drive.
• Andrew Thompson-Suthe, 26, of Monroeville with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed April 2 in connection with an incident along the 400 block of Broadway Boulevard.
• Frank Herman Bole, 44, of Monroeville with possession of weapons of mass destruction, possession with intent to deliver,possession of drug paraphernalia and three counts of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed May 2 in connection with an incident along the 1900 block of Gregory Drive.