Assault, DUI cases recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Amber Brisbine, 24, of Greensburg on charges of retail theft and receiving stolen property. Charges were filed July 28, 2017.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Alycia Sychak, 31, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence and disregard traffic lane. Charges were filed June 10.
- Carrie Castor, 22, of Monroeville on charges of theft by deception. Charges were filed Dec. 26.
- Misty Armstrong, 35, of Monroeville on charges of endangering the welfare of children, resisting arrest, hindering apprehension/prosecution, disorderly conduct, simple assault and terroristic threats. Charges were filed Aug. 10.
- Steven Floyd Jr., 34, of Glassport on charges of making statements under penalty and providing materially false written statements. Charges were filed March 6.
- Vincent Tavella, 32, of Plum on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and two counts of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed June 7.