Assault, robbery cases among those recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Wayne Crump Jr., 37, of Monroeville on charges of aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed Dec. 16.
- Erik Faulkner, 25, of Plum on charges of simple assault, disorderly conduct and two counts of aggravated assault. Charges were filed Jan. 3.
- Jaron Davis, 22, of Penn Hills on two counts of robbery and three counts of conspiracy. Charges were filed Dec. 20.
- Nicole Fish, 31, of Wilkinsburg on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and failure to stop at stop sign. Charges were filed Nov. 19.
- Tyler Raling, 26, of Irwin on charges of retail theft and possession of instruments of a crime. Charges were filed Jan. 23.
- Danielle Taylor, 27, of Philadelphia on charges of possession of unlawful device making equipment, conspiracy, possession of instruments of a crime and manufacturing false identification. Charges were filed July 9.
- Anthony Robinson, 26, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving with a suspended license, period for required lighted lamps, two counts of possession of firearm prohibited, two counts of possession of controlled substances, two counts of receiving stolen property and two counts of possession with intent to deliver. Charges were filed Jan. 27.
- Frank Rizzo, 53, of North Versailles on charges of disorderly conduct, two counts of aggravated assault, two counts of simple assault, two counts of recklessly endangering another person, two counts of harassment and two counts of terroristic threats. Pitcairn police filed the charges Jan. 1.
- Kevin Harris, 35, of Pittsburgh on charges of kidnapping for ransom, robbery, aggravated assault, criminal use of a communication facility, criminal attempt - threat to commit another crime, unlawful restraint, possession of instruments of a crime, theft by unlawful taking and possession of weapon. Allegheny County Sheriff’s office filed the charges Sept. 18.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Jeniffer Munoz, 32, no address given on two counts of theft by deception, two counts of receiving stolen property and two counts of access device used to obtain property/services. Charges were filed Dec. 15.
- Marjorie Pearson, 56, of Monroeville on charges of possession of unlawful device making equipment, possession of instruments of a crime, criminal conspiracy, manufacturing false identification and criminal attempt - theft by unlawful taking. Charges were filed July 9.
- Erika Hanley, 32, of Turtle Creek on charges of receiving stolen property. Charges were filed March 16.
- Jason Naman, 23, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, turning movements and required signals, driving at unsafe speed and improper sunscreening. State police filed the charges Nov. 7.
- Angela Szekely, 27, of Trafford on charges of retail theft, possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed Nov. 29.
- Fahad Ahmed, 36, of Monroeville on charges of possession of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to signal. Charges were filed May 16.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, email@example.com or via Twitter @MikeJdiVittorio.