Cases brought before Judge Herbst include theft
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Donna J. Jackson, 53, of Wall on charges of giving a materially false statement about a purchase, delivery or transfer of a firearm and giving a false written statement. Charges were filed March 9.
• James W. Fedd, 42, of Pittsburgh on a retail theft charge that was filed June 28, 2018.
• Tonya M. Simpson, 47, of Pittsburgh on a retail theft charge that was filed Dec. 30.
• Eric M. Bergman-Krueger, 28, of Rockford, Ill., on two charges of theft by false impression. Charges were filed June 14, 2017.
• Dwayne Nelson, 21, of McKeesport on charges of receiving stolen property and falsely identifying himself to law enforcement. Charges were filed Dec. 30, 2015.
• Macey M. Terry, 25, of Dunedin, Fla., on charges related to prostitution and possessing an instrument of crime with intent. Charges were filed Jan. 21, 2015.
• Diamian C. Jackson, 44, of Oak Ridge, Tenn., on DUI charges, use and possession of drug paraphernalia and summary offenses for reckless driving, driving under a revoked or suspended license and using improper tires. Charges were filed Sept. 27, 2017.
Waived for court
• Thomas W. Betker, 37, of Monroeville on charges of public drunkenness and a DUI. Charges were filed March 15.
• Krista Insogna, 43, of North Versailles on a retail theft charge that was filed June 28.
• Jody Holcomb, 47, of South Park on charges of giving a materially false statement about a purchase, delivery or transfer of a firearm and giving a false written statement. Charges were filed Feb. 16.
• Kenneth Love, 37, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of marijuana, five charges related to DUIs and a summary offense for operating a vehicle without having required financial responsibility. Charges were filed Feb. 19.
• Markita Rankin, 33, of Homestead, and Chelsea Rankin, 30, of Glassport on two charges of retail theft, possession of an instrument of crime with intent, falsely incriminating another and making false identification to law enforcement. Charges were filed April 29.
Dillon Carr is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Dillon at 412-871-2325, [email protected] or via Twitter .