Drug, DUI cases among those recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Phillip Ahmad-Revis, 18, of Penn Hills on charges of possession of controlled substances and possession with intent to deliver. Charges were filed March 27.
- Deshe Thomas, 33, of Pitcairn on charges of reckless driving, driving with a suspended license, accident involving damage to unattended vehicle or property, period for required lighted lamps and two counts of criminal mischief. Pitcairn police filed the charges March 6.
- Michael Parry, 32, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence. Charges were filed Dec. 22.
- Robin Kaczynski, 58, of Monroeville on charges of driving under the influence, accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.02 or greater while license is suspended, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility and failure to stop and five information or render aid. Charges were filed Feb. 4.
- Dylan Pierce, 19, of Monroeville on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude police, possession with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a license, driving with a suspended license, reckless driving and two counts of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed March 31.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, email@example.com or via Twitter .