Drug, theft cases recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- David Cromwell, 45, of North Braddock on charges of criminal attempt – theft by unlawful taking, retail theft, possession of instruments of a crime, impersonating a public servant, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed May 27.
- Antarrus Gary, 39, of Decatur, GA on charges of theft by deception, trademark counterfeiting and three counts of conspiracy. Charges were filed Nov. 13, 2016.
- Eugene Ferri, 37, of Delmont on charges of possession of instruments of a crime, possession of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence and criminal mischief. Charges were filed March 30.
- Jayron Polk, 27, of Penn Hills on charges of criminal mischief, two counts of burglary and two counts of theft by unlawful taking. Charges were filed March 6.
- Gregory Webster, 31, of Braddock on charges of no rear lights, improper sunscreening, firearms not to be carried without a license, two counts of possession of controlled substances and two counts of possession with intent to deliver. Charges were filed Jan. 29.
- Terrill Myers, 23, of Burgettstown on charges of person not to possess firearms and unsworn falsification to authorities. Charges were filed Feb. 15.
- Jules Williams, 39, of Pittsburgh on charges of theft by deception and retail theft. Charges were filed April 1.
- Christine Hyatt, 34, of Pitcairn on charges of possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia. Pitcairn police filed the charges April 23.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Kimberly Shields, 51, of Pitcairn on charges of simple assault, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property, disorderly conduct and harassment. Pitcairn police filed the charges May 30.
- Breanne Jendrzejewski, 28, of Pitcairn on charges of retail theft and driving with a suspended license. Charges were filed April 20.
- Ira Cambric III, 36, of Penn Hills on charges of terroristic threats, ethnic intimidation, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, accident involving damage to attended vehicle/property, driving under the influence, public drunkenness, parking in handicapped zone, failure to stop and give information or render aid, investigation by officer/duty of operator and operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility. Charges were filed March 15.
- Linda Capone, 52, of Plum on charges of retail theft. Charges were filed April 20.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .