Drug, theft cases recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Crystal Jordan, 52, of Pitcairn on charges of tampering with physical evidence, misbrand controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession of controlled substances. Pitcairn police filed the charges April 23.
- Joseph Grubor, 25, no address given on charges of retail theft and defiant trespass. Charges were filed June 21.
- Brad Stanek, 35, of Pitcairn on charges of luring a child into a motor vehicle. Pitcairn police filed the charges May 22.
- John Hudak, 43, of Glassport on charges of theft by unlawful taking and conspiracy. Charges were filed June 3.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Zachary Roesner, 28, of New Kensington on charges of driving under the influence. Pitcairn police filed the charges April 13.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .