Drug, theft cases recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Shawndia Smith, 29, of McKeesport on charges of retail theft. Charges were filed Oct. 27.
- Leonard Rushin-Felder, 22, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence, failure to obey traffic control devices, careless driving, reckless driving, improper sunscreening and exceeding 55 mph in other locations by 29 mph. State police filed the charges Oct. 16.
- Cherelle Edwards, 32, of Pittsburgh on charges of retail theft. Charges were filed Oct. 9.
- Angel Lopez, 27, of Fresno Ft. Bend, Texas on charges of dealing in proceeds of unlawful activities, possession with intent to deliver, firearms not to be carried without a license, possession of offensive weapons, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substances, no rear lights and turning movements and required signals were held for court. State police filed those charges Nov. 6.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Brandon Humphrey, 29, of Pittsburgh on charges of theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property, criminal solicitation and three counts of access device used to obtain property/services. Charges were filed Nov. 28.
- Patricia Coto, 34, of Penn Hills on charges of retail theft. Charges were filed Dec. 29.
- Andrew Zeigler, 34, of Monroeville on charges of firearms not to be carried without a license. Charges were filed Aug. 28.
- Rochelle Robinson, 40, of Plum on charges of driving under the influence and exceeding 55 mph in other locations by 24 mph. State police filed the charges Oct. 16.
- Susan Klein, 38, of Turtle Creek on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed Nov. 7.
- Jade Caputo, 34, of Penn Hills on charges of retail theft. Charges were filed Nov. 12.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, email@example.com or via Twitter .