Drugs, DUI cases among those recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Michael Warnick, 52, of Pitcairn on charges of burglary, criminal trespass, criminal mischief, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and disorderly conduct. Pitcairn police filed the charges May 14.
- Robert Barrett, 54, of Philadelphia on two counts of possession of controlled substances. State police filed the charges April 12.
- James Weisend, 39, of Trafford on charges of public drunkenness and possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed March 25.
- Lisa Flaherty, 52, of Pittsburgh on charges of robbery, simple assault and harassment. Pitcairn police filed the charges Jan. 30.
Waived preliminary hearings
- James Winkelman, 29, of Black Lick on charges of retail theft and criminal conspiracy. Charges were filed Jan. 11.
- Shane Evans, 33, of Pittsburgh on charges of retail theft and resisting arrest. Charges were filed May 12.
- Floyd Cheslock, 49, of McKeesport on charges of disorderly conduct, two counts of harassment and two counts of simple assault. Pitcairn police filed the charges Oct. 2.
- Bridget Madden, 42, of Wilmerding on charges of possession of controlled substances and two counts of possession with intent to deliver. Allegheny County police filed the charges March 6.
- Tina Porter, 51, of Monroeville on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed Oct. 30.
- Devin Simons, 27, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, public drunkenness, possession of controlled substances and driving under the influence. Charges were filed Jan. 23.
- Heidi Marketich, 25, of Meadville on charges of driving under the influence, defiant trespass, public drunkenness and operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility. Charges were filed March 25.
- Lawrence Star, 59, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence, failure to keep right and turning movements and required signals. Charges were filed March 24.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .