DUI, drug cases recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Quenton McCoy, 33, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a license, two counts of possession with intent to deliver, two counts of possession of controlled substances, and two counts of turning movements and required signals. Charges were filed Nov. 2.
- Jose Floresdavila, 32, of Philadelphia on charges of criminal conspiracy, possession with intent to deliver, possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia. State police filed the charges Jan. 24.
- Larry Perez-Moranton, 37, of Philadelphia with criminal conspiracy, possession with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of controlled substances. State police filed the charges Jan. 24.
- Shane Kennedy, 32, of Hollidaysburg on charges of driving under the influence, careless driving and two counts of recklessly endangering another person. Charges were filed Feb. 21.
- Joseph Levendosky, 19, of Scottdale on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed Jan. 7.
- Christopher Jones, 22, of Pittsburgh on charges of aggravated assault and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed April 10.
Waived preliminary hearings
- John Sacco, 35, of McKeesport on charges of driving under the influence and driving the wrong way. Pitcairn police filed the charges Jan. 22.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .