DUI, theft cases recently handled by Judge Herbst in Monroeville
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Tyrone Hicks Jr., 25, of Jeannette on charges of possession of firearm prohibited, firearms not to be carried without a license, possession of marijuana and turning movements and required signals. Charges were filed Feb. 14.
- Dylan Vasquez, 37, of Greensburg on charges of possession of controlled substances, driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, disregard traffic lane, careless driving and failure to use safety belt. State police filed the charges Jan. 3.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Corey Estes, 45, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence. Charges were filed Feb. 14.
- Jovonna Manns, 44, of East Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.02 or greater while license is suspended. Pitcairn police filed the charges Feb. 5.
- Terrence Bull, 20, of West Mifflin on charges of possession of controlled substances, possession of marijuana, driving an unregistered vehicle and failure to perform duties at stop sign. Charges were filed March 7.
- Mercer Ellis, 54, of Pittsburgh on charges of retail theft. Charges were filed Dec. 19.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .